CHAPTER FIVE: CHRIS'S COMPANY

CHRIS

Two hours went by and we was still in the hotel room talking and really getting to know each other it felt so good just to be myself and not have to feel like I had to be on all the time. I had stayed over at the hotel room , me and Deanna spoke about things that I had never told anyone before, but I knew I could trust her, she gave me the vibe that she was a good listener. It felt nice to let everything out and she did the same to and then things got silly we put on some music and I was trying to teach her how to do the Dougie.

“No you doing it wrong no see what I’m doing and you gotta do the cat daddy with it” I said slowing down doing the Dougie and then the cat daddy.

“I can do the cat daddy but the Dougie nope” Deanna giggled and poked herself in the eye

(Laughing) What did you just do?” I laughed pointing

“I poked myself in the eye ok I’m done” Deanna giggled and plopped on the couch

“Aww poor baby come here” I said and sat next to her and cuddled her and she looked at me and just giggled I looked down at her lips and wanted to kiss her, just to see if the feeling is either lust or love. I slowly stroked my finger across her chin and lifted it up, I pressed my lips against hers and she placed her arms around me, I hugged her back and it felt nice so I pulled her on me, kissing her passionately. I wrapped my hands around her ass and held it tight as she straddled me. My dick hard between her thighs and I didn’t want to let her go this felt right to me I began to roam my hands up her side and then she broke the kiss and looked at me. And she just got up and walked into the kitchen. I sat there for a few minutes not knowing the problem. So I got up and walked to the kitchen and there she was drinking a glass of water over the sink.

DEANNA

Think breath think and breath. Okay isn’t this some shit you been thinking about kissing Chris Brown but when you do you pull away. Now he’ll never want to kiss you again.

“Hey” Chris Said and I turned around looking at him

“Sup” I said trying not to sound so weird

“What happen, why did you stop?” Chris asked

“I don’t wanna be so fling or some groupie you can just get with then the rest of my time here is shot you know” I said looking at the floor and I saw him walk closer to me placing his fingers on my chin lifting my face up to him.

“I wouldn’t do you like that… I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do” Chris said as he walked to me.

“If that’s not a line then I don’t know what is” I giggled making him laugh

“Yea” he simple said, walking towards me. His arms wrapped around me and his lips pressed against my neck. My body became weak and my heart raced. He lifted me up onto the kitchen counter and slowly started to slowly undress me, kissing all over my body.

“Chris” I moaned, as he lay me down. His hands slowly ran up my legs and he lifted them up, kissing them.

“I want you” He whispered, sliding his tongue down my stomach. My legs wrapped around his shoulders and without hesitation he started eating my pussy. Sucking on my clit, gently nibbling it.

“Ahhh shit” I moaned seductively, pushing his head down as I grinded on his tongue. I got wetter as I heard moans escape his mouth letting me know he was enjoying every bit of it. I sat up and he lifted me over to the couch, he sat down and lifted me on top of him. My legs wrapped around his waist and his lips pressed against my chest. My fingers ran through his curls and I pulled on his hair slightly, with my other hand caressing his back, digging my nails into him. He held his hard dick underneath me and slowly rubbed it around my clit, teasing me. My legs trembled as he slowly grinded inside me. He gripped hold of my ass and bounced me up and down on his dick. He hit my g-spot, making me scream for more. I lifted up his chin, making him have eye contact with me and he pulled me down to him kissing me passionately rapping his arms around me. And it wasn’t like anything else I ever felt.

CHRIS

The feel of her in my arms was a feeling I didn’t want to lose or to let go and that was the moment I completely broke up with Kae and I wanted Deanna to be mine. Soon after we both feel asleep cuddling under a blanket.

>Ring, Ring<

>Ring, Ring<

>Ring, Ring<

I opened my eyes and heard my phone ring and I looked and saw Deanna sleeping peacefully and I just smiled at the sight and I reached my phone and answered it without checking the caller id.

“Hello” I said

(PH) “Chris nigga where are you?” Mijo asked

“With Deanna why what’s up?” I asked as I stroked Deanna’s face and rubbed my fingers gently across her lips

“You were supposed to be here at the studio 2 nigga it’s 3 now” Mijo explained

“Oh shit I forgot okay I’ll be there bye” I said I totally forgot about going to the studio I was supposed to listen to some beats but I got lost in Deanna and I’m kind of glad I did. I looked at Deanna and I wanted to keep this moment for life so I turned my cell camera on and I fixed it so you could see me and Deanna it I took the pic of us while I pretended to be sleeping and I looked at the pic and smiled to myself and I went to twitter *So Beautiful I can’t take my eyes off of you*. So I tapped Deanna a few times.

“Deanna, Deanna” I said tapping her she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me and smiled and I felt her hold me tighter and I liked it.

“Hey” Deanna said kissing my chest

“Hey we gotta get to the studio if you want to go with me I need to listen to some new beats” I said she smiled at me and sat up and I took my hands across her back making her giggled

“Okay quick shower care to join me?? Deanna smiled as she got up and walked into the room. After a few we were in the elevator. And I notice she was real quiet and I could tell something was on her mind maybe what happen.

  “I never got your cell number” I said and taking out my phone and unlocking it and she took it and put her number in it and her name and saved it and handed me the phone but I grabbed her pulling her close to me and kissing her gently.

“You worried?” I said putting my arm around her

“Don’t wanna be made a fool of you know” Deanna replied

“You won’t be” I said but I could see I need to give her more than that. We got off the elevator we was meet by Big Pat and he walked us out to my Lamborghini and the media was there waiting.

PAPARAZZI

“Look there goes Chris Brown and that mystery woman” a guy says

“Chris Brown Who Is she?” another guy says as he takes pictures. The paparazzi watch as Chris opens the passenger side door and let Deanna in and before closing the door.

CHRIS

I wanted her to know that she had nothing to worry about so I took a deep breath and leaned in the passenger side and kissed Deanna on the lips in front of everyone. Not a peak but a very good kiss and she looked at me and smiled at me and the media went wild, I got in on the driver side and looked at her took her hand and kissed it and shoot her a smile back so now I’m sure she knows now that she was no groupie.