CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: (TRIP) A PERFECT MATCH!!

DEANNA

After that was all done we all was back at the Penthouse I was in the bathroom washing off my make-up and when the door opened up and Chris came walking in and stood there and just stared at me I kept trying to do what i was doing but I couldn't keep my mind off of him standing there so after I got done I leaned down just to rinse my face off I soon felt Chris standing behind me holding on to my hips and slowly grinding his dick on my ass I smiled and dried my face and turned around and looked at him.

"What are you doing love?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him

"I'm not doing anything just checking you out bae looking good" he said and kissed me and we left the bath room and we went down stairs and turn on the tv, after 2 hours later I was watching him sitting in his leather chair tonight. With me sitting close to him sitting in the wicker chair next to me.

"I'm tired and I'm going to bed." I said Knowing he wanted my pussy I turned off the TV and he followed me upstairs to our bed room. I was in a light T shirt and a black pair of sleep panties. Here I was with my huge tits with perky nipples about 2 inches around and my pussy being so wet with anticipation. I looked at him man this guy was so hot and so handsome. I must say it was too hard to me to act as if I didn't want sex. He took his clothes off and I should say his body was so gorgeous! And he also had beautiful brown eyes. There he was standing near me with his cock so hard he got into bed next to me and started caressing my tight ass and kissing my neck sliding his hand down between my legs. My heart was racing. To be honest my neck is my weakness.

I was getting aroused and started getting into his advancements. He was rubbing my pussy threw my panties. I was lying on my stomach on one side with my legs spread so that his hand could slide up and down my hard erect clit, pussy, and my ass. I was so fucking aroused.

After a pause and some moaning from my side, I reached down and took off my satin panties. Then I turned over and spread my legs and guided him between them. He lay between my legs and was on top of me. His hard muscular body was on top of mine and he was looking in to my eyes. He started kissing my neck and my mouth. He whispered naughty things in my ear.

"Who's my slut?" He asked

"I am you dirty slut" I replied I was lying there and his cock was getting rock hard! He started rubbing his cock up and down my clit and pussy but didn't insert it in. He told me that I have beautiful tits, that my nipples were dark and so fucking hard. He sucked on one nipple, and then the other! It felt so good! He began to rub his dick harder, and started to moan. After that he pulled my knees up on his shoulders to get my hot pussy in the right position to start fucking.

"Do want me to lick this pussy" he asked

"Yes please yes" I said I wanted him to lick my pussy all over! He then slid down to smell my sweet pussy and began licking my clit. Oh, God! He went down, just pushing his tongue into my tight shaven pussy slightly. I squirmed on the bed when I felt the orgasm coming. Then he decided to probe my wet cock hungry tight ass with his tongue! As he licked my ass hole he lifted my ass so he could get his tongue inside deeper. Actually, I love to have his tongue deep in my ass. But this was a great sensation. He then moved his lips and tongue over my clit and started sucking and licking it! At the same time I began to moan heavily! I continued to push my ass all over his face. I placed my feet on his back getting my ankles up in the air so that my pussy was wide and ready to eat. When he started putting a finger in my pussy and getting to my G spot, I was about cum all over the place! He started rubbing it slowly at first and then faster and faster, licking and sucking on my clit at the same time.