CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: THIS IS LIFE (GET OUT OF MY HEAD)

CHRIS

This London club is nothing like I have ever seen these people are wild and the music is on point the whole crew is in VIP and everyone is having a good time drinking and dancing. Loving every minute of it the first day of the tour is great and it'll get even better I was getting my drink on getting fucked up faded as hell and look and watched as Deanna dance on Mijo who looked like he was enjoying it too much he kept running his hands along her hips nearly touching her ass I walked more like stumble to them and stand next to them as soon as I sat down he moved his hands but she kept dancing but her eyes was on me.

"Yo what the fuck, u got a wife do you need mine too?" I slurred

"What are you talking about?" he asks

"Nothing, BAE, BAE( She leans down to me) come here" I slurred patting my lap cheesing and laughing real hard and she sat on my lap and I pulled her down to my face and started kissing her as I let my hand rub up her thigh and rub on her pussy

"STOP IT" She says and gets up

"COME HERE (slowly stand up and stumble standing up and wrap my arms around her and pull in for another kiss) I LOVE YOU BAE"I slur as I try to kiss her but she moves her head

"I love you too" she says

"THEN GIVE ME A FUCKING KISS" I yell picking her up wrapping her legs around me making her giggle she wraps her arms around me and kisses me on the cheek and I stumble a little.

"Chris man put her down before you drop her'' Mijo says and helps Deanna down

"Man why don't you go fuck with your wife and stop trying to fuck mine my nigga (I stumble and Deanna grabs me before I fall over and I look at Mijo and mean mug the shit out of him) Bae come here( I pull Deanna close to me) watch this motherfucker (I put my hands in Deanna's hair and I kiss her deeply) see that shit she's my wife not yours so stop flirting with her my nigga" I slur and Mijo looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What?" Mijo says

UNKNOWN

I sat there in the club and watched everyone have a good time I even laughed at how drunk Chris was and how he kept trying to make out with Deanna and she keeps turning him down and mainly everyone but Deanna was getting faded since the next show is 2 days away. I didn't get drunk cause if I did I would have been all on her and that's no drama that I need right now so I sat and watched I took out my phone and texted her and waited and she read my text and looked at me and smiles, man I'm in love with this woman that I want her to be mine and mine only fuck everyone else.

"Hey MAN WHAT'S up" Aaron asks

"Nothing man I just wish she was right here with me instead of over there texting me how she feels" I say

"yea I understand just drink and forget about it" Aaron suggests

"Nawl I wanna keep a clear head tonite you know, oh yea today @5" I say and Aaron shakes his head yea. A few hours later at Deanna and Chris pent house.

CHRIS

"Come on just bring him here" Deanna says as we finally get Chris upstairs in the bed

"Come here bae, give me a kiss" I slurred bad as they laid me in the bed and I reach out for Deanna but got Mijo's arm instead and pulled him to the bed trying to get him on top of me. But he pulls away

"Man he's so fucked up he trying to hook up with me" Mijo laughs

"Thanks a lot" Deanna says and walks Mijo out and she comes back upstairs and takes my shoes and my pants off and she gets my shirt off.