Chapter 19

Morana and Eclipse never knew what hit them until multiple explosions rocketed the ship. Sending it rolling and almost over it’s side as it was attacked from every angle only confusing anyone even more.

"What are you doing!?" Morana demanded only for Shadow to grin, his eyes flashed purple as another appeared beside him. Espio smirked, his own eyes glowing crimson as the two reached for each other and…

"Stop them!" Morana yelled, Eclipse lunged forward to stop the two from touching when Sonic stepped in the way as the brothers reunited with a large bang. 

"Morana, Eclipse. You best run" 

Those five words had Sonic and Silver moving aside as Shadow's demon curled around his unconscious brother. Yes Espio was down which confused them all until another light exploded and the two demons appeared. None of them understood why the brothers hadn't combined but for once none of them cared as Espio used his brother as a slingshot and fought hand to hand with Eclipse while Shadow took on Morana. 

Aliens from around them had Sonic and Silver's attention as the emeralds appeared in their visions. It would seem they had been summoned but for what reason?

"Just how! I poisoned your heart! How? Are you this powerful?!" Morana screamed only for a chaos spear to come out of nowhere as Shadow teleported in front of her before Shadow grabbed her and the two smashed through the only glass attached to the ship. The two fought through the air. 

"Sonic! Grab Shadow! He's not up to full power" Espio's demon ordered the gold hedgehog who nodded, he vanished with a gold streak. Sonic knew one thing, he had almost lost his daughter, there was no way in hell he would be losing his partner, his soulmate, his faker.

"What about me?" Silver turned to the dark black and purple chameleon who's demon smirked. 

"You can help me" 

Those four words were all that was heard followed by Eclipse's scream of agony as Espio's claw went straight through his chest which had Silver turning around as he felt very sick. The chameleon licked his claw before sprinting down a hallway with Silver floating behind him. The futuristic hedgehog was glad he had never dealt with this in his own dimension which wouldn’t even remember him, instead he now had been adopted by his counterpart dad and uncle who were watching over him, maybe staying here wouldn’t be so bad. Especially since he had more freedom here and it was safer, well it will be after they get rid of the dark forces attacking their planet.

Elsewhere…

Sally gasped as mindless creatures made of goo and slime appeared all around the high kingdom of Mobius, her own kingdom was overrun by them and all who were still able to fight worked together in hope to defeat the creatures that were causing too much destruction.

Streaks of colours mixed in the skies above as something forced its way into the atmosphere, a flaming ball of rock that Sally had taken notice of, heading straight for the mystic caves. 

“Tails!” 

“Yes, Sally?” 

“What happens if the size of the Ark hits the mystic caves?”

“It would wipe out almost the entire population of Mobius, why?” Tails turned to look at Sally from where he was typing on a computer to aid them, turning on Omega fully while Knuckles and Sally defended his back. 

“Turn around” Rouge yelled, Tails was quick to comply only to gasp. 

“How quickly can we evacuate Mobius onto the Tornado?” Amy asked. 

“It would take two to three hours for the whole of Mobius to…” 

“We have precisely two to ten minutes until meteorite crashes into the grounds of Mobius, mission unacceptable”