hello!

hi, im your author, madi!

so there may be (not so) light swearing in the coming chapters, as well as near-smut, actual smut, fluff, cheesiness, and more.

there are many, many things you need to know about this book (or not, you could skip the chapter and i wouldnt know). im just gonna out these down and make it easier for you 🙃

attention!

i am aware that the first few chapters suck ass and thats bc i didnt know how to write oneshots yet. i tried, but i swear, it gets better. i might edit them in the future

lowercase titles mean that the chapter was edited (it still might not be good tho)

requests

how requests work is that you literally comment anywhere in the book—something like "hey! could you do this?"

whether or not requests are open will be shown in the latest chapter. if you see "requests are closed," dont make a request YET. they will open eventually, just be patient.

^^which is why you need to stay tuned to updates!!! keep up, bc requests are always opened for a short amount of time, and then ppl are like "cAn I mAkE a ReQuEsT" and then i feel obligated to accept bc ill feel bad if i have to turn anyone down so anyways

^^yeah, the book has ended so reqs and permanently closed sry :(

** it is 6/7/24 right now and from now on if one of you make a request when theyre closed, ima comment "**guidelines**" as a reminder to reread this paragraph **

^^no, im not trying to humiliate you. it just gets really annoying after it happens so many times. its really more of a reminder to just submit your request later.

if you want to request smut, dont be shy about it. smut is just part of loving each other that happens. if youre horny, just say it loud and say it proud!!!

🚫 hate 🚫

ive also seen hate comments, so haters, this is a very SPECIAL message for you.

first of all, can i just say that hating is bad? just dont hate on anyone, whether its on me, another author, or on someone else. at the end of the day, were just trying to enjoy ourselves in this lovely place called wattpad.

ive seen comments saying that my writing sucks and that i should just delete the book. theres a reason why im always putting "thanks for reading this crappy book" in every single one of my authors notes. i am well aware and dont need reminders, though i do appreciate them.

from now on (6/7/24), im screenshotting every hate comment i see and putting it in the next authors note. im genuinely just tired of seeing people hate when they can literally just click off the book.

^^yes, i am trying to humiliate you. it just gets really annoying after it happens so many times. its really more of a reminder to just fuck off and please get the stick out of your ass, it looks painful and the stick is getting dirty.

people, the back button is right there, or if youre on a computer or smth, just click ctrl + w. literally not that hard.

no, im not always an angel, and if i want to be savage, then i will be savage. this is serious, hate is something thats just not funny, and if you think youre getting in my head, youre wrong, because i really dont fucking care.

(again, back button or ctrl + w—those are available to me too, you know. or i could delete your comment, but i like leaving it there and laughing at it).

im trying to be as nice as i can about this, but seriously. if you dont like it, click off the fucking book. dont test me.

my page profile

i will also be hosting polls occasionally on my account page. if you want me to make a happy or sad ending to a oneshot, what book i should make next, that kind of stuff.

^^you can also find my two other books which i promote way too often and SOMETIMES i unpublish my "book ideas" story, where the title is self-explanatory.

the rest of the stuff i put on my page is just me complaining about life. feel free to ignore that.

^^or dont. doesnt matter, just do whatever you feel like doing, just no hate!

who?

feel free to address me as author or madi. if one of you says "hey madi ..." then ask/say something, 9/10 times i will respond.

^^if you want to marry me, no. if you want to do a collab, depends on which fandom

comments

i can see every single one of your comments, like all of your future mes struggling in the smut sections or saying "author wHy did you do thIS". no need for all that @ stuff and to go to my page if you want to get noticed. as i said, 9/10 times i will because i have no life and wanna have fun 😊

conclusion

if you follow all this stuff, then youll have a great time here. feel free to do whatever is within these rules(? theyre not really rules... whatever. you know what i mean).

phew! 901 words. okay.

now that youre all set, enjoy my crappy book!