Movie Night

XxSleepykingxX YAYY I HAVE INSPIRATION :DD tysm lol

<N's POV>

C'mon N, you can't mess up that badly.

He was standing next to Uzi's door, raising his hand to knock. They had a scheduled movie date, and N was as skittish as one of those immortal things called "dogs."

Subconsciously, his hand lowered, rapping against the door.

Frick! He thought frantically, darting his eyes around for an escape. Well, I can't take that back.

His orbs widened as the door slowly creaked open, revealing his year-long girlfriend.

N gave her a shy smile. "Hi, Uzi!"

He could feel the blush setting all over his face. What's wrong with me?

Uzi grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside, kissing his neck. "Hey, handsome."

His eyes widened at Uzi's boldness. "Uzi? Are you okay?"

She pulled away, grinning like a maniac. "Of course! Okay, wanna watch the movie?"

"What movie did you pick?" N asked, getting feeling more excited.

"Oh! Uh... Chainsaw Man? It's more like an anime..."

He smiled. "Interesting choice, sweetheart."

His sweetheart 's eyes narrowed. "Is that an insult?"

N thought for a second before his eyes widened. "Wait, I didn't mean to! I-"

"I'm kidding! N, calm down," Uzi said, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the couch and resting her head on his lap. She reached for the remote, prompting N to seize it himself and hand it to her. She gave him her shy little smile and put on the appropriate film.

His eyes looked at the film, staring at the screen. He made himself comfortable on the couch, pulling Uzi up so the back of her head his his chest.

They watched the anime, N hiding his head in Uzi's neck whenever a gruesome scene was shown. Uzi chuckled at his attitude, patting his head and hugging him.

~•~•~

<Uzi's POV>

Uzi stared intently at the screen, paying no attention to the character who sacrificed himself for a friend, or the attacked that was about to kill him. Instead, she watched the blood leaking from the body.

Looks a lot like oil, she thought.

Oil...

I need oil...

She yelped as a pain took over her visor, shooting off of N and cradling her face.

Hands cupped her face as N paused the TV. "Uzi! Are you okay? What happened? Is your eye-"

He faltered when he saw the sign on her face. "Uzi?"

She didn't even have to look to know what was there. Overheating.

"Uzi... How long has this been going on?"

She gasped as another jolt of pain shook through her. "First time," she said.

N narrowed his eyes at her disapprovingly. "Uzi, I can tell you're lying. How long has this been going on?"

"A week?"

"Uzi, sweetheart, you don't have to lie to me." N's hand smoothly stroked her face, calming her.

She averted her eyes and pulled back. "A month," she muttered.