be strong

in the editing process

very long chapter!!!!

<Uzi's POV>

Uzi sat down in her usual spot, right behind the popular kids, which meant sitting behind Lizzy. The moment her sat down, Lizzy's group started giggling, pointing and laughing at the purple-eyed drone.

The teacher ignored Lizzy and her fanclub as he continued with his lecture. Uzi began droning off, but soon came back to attention as he left. Two girls guarded the door as Lizzy stood up with that shit-eating grin on her face.

Oh hell no.

"Well, look who it is! The emo depressed girl! What does she call herself? An angsty teen?"

"Lizzy," Uzi said tiredly. "Shut up or I will bite you."

She ignored her threat. "Why are you even here anyways? Shouldn't you be hanging out with those murder drone machines? To be fair, N is really handsome. He might be suitable enough for me."

Her group of goons giggled as she said that.

"Anyways, you're one of them now, right? You almost murdered the whole class, except for me. Thanks for keeping me alive. I'm amazing, I know."

Uzi stood up suddenly, trying to match Lizzy's height. "You—"

"Language," one of the girls called out.

"Yeah, Uzi. Language," Lizzy snickered.

She felt robot tears beginning to appear on her visor as her emotions kept reaching newer heights. "What have I ever done to you? You know I am very capable of destroying you right now—"

"Which you won't do, because we're both a classroom. You wouldn't want to do that with so many witnesses, would you?"

Uzi growled as she was pushed back to her seat.

"Now, what was I saying earlier? N is really, really cute. You think I can get him to like me?"

She growled and stood up again, but was quickly pushed to the floor. Fists and feet rained down on her frail body as she was kicked and dented, one girl managing to land a hit on her visor. A loud crack filled the room. Oil coated her left arm as she willed her wings to appear, knocking the first wave of bullies away before something heavy hit her back, bringing her back down. 

She fell to the floor again with a loud yell, cracking the visor screen a second time. She fought to escape, but the guards shoved her back.

No.

Uzi used her wings to slam both of them into the wall, pulling the door open. She covered her face in shame of what happened to her visor, desperately running to her dorm as pixelated tears streamed down her face.

SLAM!

Uzi shut the door aggressively as she sank to the floor slowly, sobbing her eyes out. She hated her life. The moment she stepped into a room people threw in an insult, telling her about how useless and was and how she was a waste of space

Every single fucking day. Why?

Am I not worth enough? Did I not do enough? Was it the Absolute Solver? Am I a freak?

Why am I never left alone? I never asked for this life, why am I being punished for it?

~•~•~

<N's POV>

As he walked into the pod, he frowned. Where's Uzi? She always comes back.