Corrupted (Part 2)

the person who requested the continuation was Angelqueen2004! ty for the request!

<N's POV>

When N woke up, everything seemed more... different.

Everything was clearer, sharper, more detailed, more... delectable, in a way.

He was still a continuum of N. He was just different from how Butler N is to Disassembly Drone N. More modified.

But this time he went from Disassembly Drone to... what was he, exactly?

What was he called?

Eldritch. That's who he was.

<Uzi's POV>

She stared at the floor as her teacher recounted the losses.

"So, we are missing about half the class due to the attack, including Becky, Lizzy, Max..."

Wasn't that all her fault?

Hadn't she killed all those people? Did she kill N? What happened? She was lost.

After what happened, the AbsoluteSolver became more laid back. It no longer risked Uzi becoming an otherworldly beast, as she'd been there and done that. Instead, she was able to freely use her powers anywhere and anytime she wished, as well as having a set of wings and a tail that she could withdraw freely.

Even with the positives, she still worried.

"Finally, we lost N, the disassembly drone."

She grew quiet after that. Her bottom lip quivered as she tried not to cry.

Was that her fault? Did he die by her hands?

~•~•~

When Uzi got back to her new dorm, the first thing she did was flop into bed face first.

She lay there for a good fifteen minutes, trying to think straight.

What else did I do to the colony? How many did I kill? Did I really kill all those students? Were the names listed by the teacher only belonging to the students? Were there more that died?

What happened to N?

She sighed, tears filling her visor. She sometimes couldn't stop herself from crying.

Clatter, clatter.

Uzi jumped. I'm not imagining that, right?

Clatter, clatter.

A strange rattling noise came from the vent, making the metal frame shake. Slowly, she backed away, as all bad things came out of vents. Using her now tamed AbsoluteSolver abilities, she fetched some knives to defend herself and unsheathed her wings. She put a knife in each hand, taking a fighting stance and making the rest float.

"We-ell, look who-o it iss," a broken but familiar voice said.

She paused. "N?"

A tentacle thing stabbed at her back, but she managed to parry it away with her left knife, making a downwards cut and severing a large portion of it.

Her heart pounded in her chest. Don't tell me...

An Eldritch crawled out of the vent, one with the face of N.