Flirting (Part 2)

this is for Echostaroflightclan ! thank you thank you so much for the support!

⚠️ literally all smut ⚠️

<Uzi's POV>

Uzi gasped as N slammed his lips to hers again. Fireworks sparked as he nibbled her bottom lip, making her moan in pleasure.

Slowly, he got up, pushing her up with him. She stumbled as her feet touched the floor, but still, she didn't break the kiss, tip-toeing to try and reach N's height.

N's strong arms caught her as her feet tripped; one arm under her shoulder and looping up to her cheek and the other around her waist—gently rubbing the skin that was exposed under her sweater. She wrapped both of her hands around his neck, using his body as a way to hoist herself up.

He broke the kiss when they reached the wall right next to the ladder. He smiled gently at her, trying to see if he could gauge a reaction out of her.

Uzi whined, leaning closer to try and get more out of him, but he leaned back teasingly, smirking at her. She squirmed, but realized that she was pinned against the wall. His hands were placed besides her head, his elbows against the wall as well. His knees were also blocking her from moving her legs.

Slowly, he moved his limbs more towards her, until all of his arms cupped her face and his legs made her squeeze her own together. Slowly, he moved his leg up and down against hers, their skin-to-skin contact making her moan.

N stopped again, making her whine, begging for more. He smiled mischievously as he carried her higher, making her reach his height.

Uzi's eyes widened as she looked down, scared that she'll drop. N saw this and kissed her chin, turning her attention away from that. "Shh, babygirl," he said. "Don't worry about that. Focus on me, okay?"

She sniffled. "Okay."

<N's POV>

He slammed his mouth to hers, making her jolt in surprise. She kissed back, full of passion and hunger and lust. N was everything that Uzi wanted, and Uzi knew that she was everything that N wanted.

He licked her bottom lip, making her pull back in surprise. "What—what was that?"

He smirked at the stunned Uzi. How adorable. "Well, it was that or immediately stick my tongue into your mouth."

"I—"

He licked her chin, making her moan. "What was that, Biscuit?"

"Where did you get Biscuit from...?" she half said, half moaned.

"Do you want me to call you toy instead? We're dating now; you're all mine to play with."

Purple flashed on her visor as he began to feel warm liquid trickling down her body: sweat. "Just shut up and kiss me."

He saluted her. "Will do, toy doll."

"I'm not your—mHM!"

He kissed her, shutting her up. "What was that?" he asked innocently.

She rolled her eyes.

N leaned closer, his breath hitting her face. "You," he whispered. "Are my toy."

She laughed, circling her arms around his neck. He smiled too, kissing her forehead. "N, you're so silly..."

"Okay, okay. You're new permanent nickname is Biscuit."

"I—"

"Because you taste real nice, and it's so fun to eat you up."

"N—"

"This time, I'm not kidding. Your nickname is actually Biscuit now."

Her eyes widened. "What—"

"Shush, Biscuit. Let me eat."

He slammed his mouth to hers and she kissed back, the two fighting for dominance. N won, slipping his tongue into her mouth and slimmed over all the crevices in her mouth.

Once N pulled back, he saw a scowl from Uzi, but it softened into a genuine smile when he looked at her. He put her into his arms and they went back into the chair, watching the time pass by through the window.

"You're the best, you know that?"

"Ugh, N! Just enjoy the moment!"

He kissed her forehead. "Whatever, its always gonna be perfect with you, you know that."

Uzi blushed. "N!"

<V's POV>

What the shit.

She left quickly after the first kiss and was now leaning against the outside of the pod. V smiled to herself at her job well done.

Damn, those two went straight to it.

Damn, they be perfect as hell.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

so hi, im madi, your loyal author.

again, ty to Echostaroflightclan for the request!

should i make all the titles lowercase like in my pjo book? (without the "chapter" part)

SPEAKING OF MY PJO BOOK

i have another book called "scared? | a nico di angelo fanfiction"

its from the pjo (percy jackson) fandom and takes place at the end of the titan's curse. go check it out if you have time, the thing is seriously underrated and has almost no reads. when im not spending time on this book, im over there.

no requests for now, i still have a bunch of requests (two down, two more to go!!)

thank you for reading this crappy book ♥️