Teasing

thank you to RSpaceda for both the request and the wonderful covers youve given me :DD

<Uzi's POV>

Uzi sighed, walking into the classroom and sitting down on the chair. Not this again.

Every day was just getting blander and blander. She was starting to fall into some sort of depression, losing interest in drawing, fighting, even watching anime.

She rested her head, staring at the front of the classroom—not to look at the board, but to look at the one person that made her feel more alive.

N.

His bright smile lit up suns and moons. His yellow lights radiated a happiness and joy that Uzi loved. He was the only reason she was still somewhat interested in drawing and fighting—maybe not watching anime.

She wanted to impress him. She wanted him to have a reason to notice her.

When Uzi walked into the classroom, he never seemed to notice despite how close they were outside of education. She sat in the very back, yet he decided to sit at the closest seat to the board.

They really were opposites, but something about that attracted her even more to him. No matter how much he chose to ignore her.

She picked up her pencil, absentmindedly sketching a familiar figure with bright yellow lights. She didn't notice when the teacher told them to do their individual assignment—hell, she didn't even know what the assignment was.

Maybe she should've paid attention. That way she wouldn't have seemed like such an easy target.

"Look at what the bitch brought in!" a voice called out.

Immediately, Uzi snapped her head up, but it was too late. Lizzy and her lackey Rebecca appeared, the paper that was in front of her disappearing from her desk and reappearing in Lizzy's fingertips.

"Oh, how cute!" Lizzy squealed. "Such a handsome disassembly drone."

Uzi tried staying calm, gritting her teeth harshly. "Give. That. Back."

"Ooh, the bitch's trash is making threats. And if I don't?"

Uzi stood. "You have five seconds. Five. Four. Three. Two—"

SMACK! 

Uzi felt a burning sensation on her cheek. She collapsed into her chair as she watched as her hard work was being ripped to shreds by Rebecca.

Uzi growled. "What the fuck?"

"Stop talking, bitch." Lizzy raised her arm again and Uzi flinched, covering her head in a futile attempt to lessen the pain that was to come.

But the slap never came.

N stood in front of her, a barrier between Lizzy's arm and her head. "Hey!" he said, frowning. "Stop it."

Lizzy immediately took a step back. "Oh hi, N!" she exclaimed, going back to her high bitchy voice that should've sounded cheerful. "How are you?"

N didnt falter. "What are you doing?"

Lizzy frowned. "What? I wasn't doing anything. I was just talking to my friend." She walked closer, extending her hand towards Uzi, who flinched away.

Don't hurt me...

Lizzy leaned in closer as she whispered into Uzi's ear. "Take the hand," she muttered, "or I will beat you up."

Shaking, Uzi's hand reached out and clasped Lizzy's.