I'm Ready (Part 2.̴̠̺̬̎̽̏̕5̸̧̟̗͓̠͚̔̃-Alternate Ending)

a lot of people wanted me to do a chapter where uzi actually got pregnant (namely Leitecomcocaina who i replied to), so here, i guess?

its basically the same thing as the other chapter, just the small changes—you know, uzi with baby and stuff (also editing, bc my grammar kinda sucks 😭)

<Uzi's POV>

Uzi woke up with a crushing pain in her abdomen. She groaned, trying to sit up but failing.

An arm was wrapped tightly around her waist as a male figure slept beside her. N, she thought.

She tapped his screen a bit, and he woke up, dazed. "Hi, Uzi."

"N, I—" Uzi coughed. "I don't feel so good..."

His eyes widened. "Sorry, was I too rough?"

She smiled weakly. "If anything, you were too soft."

"Oh."

Suddenly, her stomach lurched. She gagged, trying not to throw up. "Bathroom."

N instantly reacted, putting on clothes and slipping a yellow hoodie over Uzi, quickly carrying her to the toilet. Once she arrived, she threw up immediately, gagging at the mess she made. Soothingly, N rubbed circles into her back.

"Shh, Biscuit. You'll be fine, nothing will happen to you, you're not sick—."

"N, calm down."

N smiled nervously as he cupped her face tenderly with one hand, his soft fingers tapping tears out of her visor. He placed a small kiss to the corner of her lip, rubbing the back of her head.

Tired, she slumped into him making him chuckle. He got a dab of liquid and wiped her lips clean with his clothes, making every move careful and loving and delicate.

She clutched her stomach. "Ugh... Why do I have a huge craving for oil...?"

He frowned. "Uzi, are you alright?"

"N, I'm fine." She tried to sit up but failed. "Ugh... Never mind."

N cradled her gently, trying to comfort the pained girl. "You'll be fine, Uz."

He carried her back to the bed, setting her down on the cushions. "You were craving oil?"

Uzi blushed. "Yeah..."

"I'll go get some from V," he said. "We have a little stash that I can share with you."

"Thanks, N."

"And please, stay here for me? I'll be back," he promised, his eyes widening cutely.

She smiled shyly. "Sure."

~•~•~

Uzi felt more pain in her abdomen as she couldn't move well after what she and N did. She groaned, tossing and turning, tightly hugging a plush that N gave to her as a gift.

She sniffled, trying to bear through the pain. "Ugh..."

The door opened, revealing her father. "Hey, buddy!"

"Go away..." she muttered, her face in the pillows.

"How's my superstar doing?"

"Get out of my dorm."

He tapped her, and she flinched, moving out of the bed to go and scold him. "Out."

"Are you okay? Did that murder drone do anything to you?"