Flirting

tysm to TheWingkid143 for the request!

<N's POV>

He was currently in Uzi's room from a sleepover. He rested on the floor as he heard Uzi's small breaths as she lay on her bed, unmoving.

A ringtone sounded, and when N his contact, he saw the caller was V. He clicked the green button.

"Hi, loser."

He huffed. "Hey. How are you?" he said in a hushed tone.

"Fine. Anyways, I have a way to maybe spark some feelings between you and Uzi."

"What is it?" he asked quickly.

V chuckled. "It's so funny at how much you want to win her heart—which you may already have."

"What is it?" he repeated.

"Fine, fine, just get your ass back to the pod."

"Coming!" He got up, freezing as he realized that Uzi was still asleep. With quiet steps, he grabbed a blank piece of paper and wrote Uzi a little note.

Hi, Uzi! So V called me and told me to meet her at the pod, so if you're looking for me, head there. Okay, bye!
-N :)

He left the room, softly closing the door as not to disturb his crush.

~•~•~

<Uzi's POV>

Uzi slapped the alarm on her face as she stretched herself awake. She took a look at her calendar as she realized what day it was.

Parent-teacher conference.

Ew.

She forced herself to get ready, putting on a large purple knit sweater with a black crop top under it. She took out her black beanie as she brushed her hair, straightening all the knots out. As the finishing touch, she wore long purple stockings that she pushed against her black boots.

She looked into the mirror, turning around to check the outfit. It stayed within dress code, as it was probably safer to follow school rules and procedures when your dad is talking with the tescher today. She picked her backpack up, ready to start the school day.

The blankets that she gave to N were ruffled like he got up a while ago, along with a slip of paper on top of it. She bent over to read it, but froze when she realized what time it was.

"Shit! Fucking bite me, I'm late!" she called to no one in particular, running down the halls to her classroom.

~•~•~

The moment that she set foot into the office with her dad, the familiar brrring! sound of the school bell came. Behind the desk sat the teacher, whose neon orange eyes blinked at the two with a blank face.

"Hello there, Mr. Doorman," he greeted her dad, then turned to her. "Hello, Uzi."

"Hi...?" she responded.

"Let's cut the chase," he said, turning to her father. "She has been failing all of her subjects and has never made more than a C."

"Well," her father said. "She has been spending all her time making doors."

"Doors that need proper calculations to work, so she should be passing math and science," he said. "As well as learning the history of the many doors that came before; which is why she should also be passing her history class. And to decipher what some of those documents mean, she will need to learn to read."