You're Not Invited! (Part 2)

this request is dedicated to NuziFan001! ty for the support!

<? POV>

I stretched out my fingers, flicking out my claws. Today, I found where the worker colony resided. And according to my observations, the purple-haired one lived there.

Yet she still decided to walk out those doors every single day to spend time with a disassembly drone.

How strange of her to trust our kind that easily! We're killers, not friends or lovers, although I wonder how that may work.

And how strange of that drone to return that friendship! He shot a bullet for her, and he comforted her when I attacked. How touching.

A crude smile spread on my face. Once I find my way through those damned doors, my mission here is complete.

Let's just see how long I have to wait.

~•~ 6 months later ~•~

<Uzi's POV>

"And that's it for today," V said, hopping down from the large rock.

Ever since the traumatic encounter with D, V has been teaching Uzi how to fight. It started off with how to throw a punch, but when Uzi worried it wasn't enough to fight back against someone, V gave in and just taught her how to fight properly.

Really, V just used the opportunity to beat Uzi up.

Uzi was panting in her clothes, which were not suitable for working out. "'Kay, great. Walk me back?"

"Sure," V said. She swung an arm around her shoulders and brought her back to the pod from the clearing where they trained. There they found N waiting outside for them, a bright smile on his face.

"Uzi!" He spotted her and pushed over immediately, scooping her sweaty self up and spinning her around.

She hugged him as he smiled brightly. "Hey biscuit," he muttered, setting her down and hugging her tightly.

She gripped his waist. "Hey, boyfriend. Let's go inside."

~•~•~

After a few hours of hanging out in the pod, Uzi had to take her leave. She opened the hatch of the pod and climbed out, but she noticed something.

A purple envelope.

Huh? She glanced at it and decided to pick it up, reading the note.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Stay still so
I can shoot you.

Her eyes shot upwards as she ducked, narrowly missing a bullet. She stomped on the hatch door, where N and V were. "Y'all, a bit of help up here!"

A bright yellow drone on top of a trash pile was sliding down slowly, turning his gun arm to a hand again. His voice boomed so loud she could hear him as if he was right next to her.

"Hello, Uzi."

Oh hell no.

She panicked. He wasn't supposed to come back! Why was he here? What was he doing? Was he gonna kill her?