Nibbles

request is from Nsleftleg ty for the support!

<N's POV>

Today was not a good day for N.

First, he stubbed his toe in the morning. That's literally a prophecy for bad days.

Second, he accidentally pissed V off.

("V, do you need help?"

"No."

"There's no way that you can carry all tha—"

"Are you doubting me because I'm a female drone?"

"No, I—"

"Get out.")

Third, his girlfriend was ignoring his text.

(Hey, Uzi, wanna go out?
sent 11:37 pm

read 4:04 am)

There really wasn't anything he could do about one or two, but he could confront Uzi about three.

So he did.

And that's where four comes in: he could not find Uzi. Anywhere.

He checked her dorm first to see if she was sleeping in.

Nothing.

He checked with Mr. Uzi to see if he knew.

Nothing.

Heck, he even checked the classroom, which Uzi would kill him for doing.

Nothing.

He started walking around the halls of the drone colony, trying to look for his girlfriend.

"Uziii! Where are youuu?!"

He looked around until he reached the bathroom where he heard sobbing.

"Uzi?"

Here's reason number five.

N pushed the door open and found it to be unlocked. Cautiously, he stepped inside to find his girl laying on the floor, shaking and crying.

He rushed to her and kneeled besides her, moving her head so he could see her face. He rested her into his arms as he asked, "Uzi... What happened?"

She choked. "I—ugh. Need oil..."

His eyes widened. "Did you not take the portions that V and I gave to you?"

Every week, either N or V visited her room with a container full of oil, enough for her to last until they brought more.

Tears filled his significant other's eyes. "Those come from... Worker drones... Like me..."

It broke his heart to see Uzi like this. "Biscuit... Those come from already dead drones. You don't need to worry about that..."

His voice faltered when he saw a sign on her face—overheating.

"Uzi," he said urgently. He set her lower half onto the floor as he used his now free hand to put near her mouth. "I need you to bite me. Take my oil."

Her eyes widened. "What? No...o..."

"It won't hurt me," he said calmly. "Disassembly drones can regenerate. Just bite my hand."

"No-oO—"

N sighed. He ignored her whines as he bit his thumb off and put the wound over her mouth. Jet black oil trickled down to her mouth, making her sigh in relief. Her head slumped in his lap, but he used his other arm to prop her up against his chest and set her in his lap.