chp 10

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 10 Customer Yu Min
  Fortunately, there is an elevator, so it won't be too tiring to move all the things back.

  The original plan to open the stove failed, and she could only cook a sumptuous dinner in the kitchen on the third floor for the three people downstairs who were waiting for food.

  .........

  Yu Min wandered the streets dejectedly, looking for a place with food.

  Having experienced many days of beatings in the apocalypse, he has a skinny figure, a long black beard that stretches all around, and his hair is as messy as a chicken coop. He is completely a sloppy homeless man.

  He was hungry for two days and one night, and he didn't even have the strength to raise his hands. A ridiculous thought even flashed through his mind. If a zombie appeared in front of him at this time, he would definitely not resist.

  A few days ago, when there was still electricity at home, all major websites were pushing the same important news - people bitten or scratched by zombies would be assimilated and turned into unconscious monsters who only wanted to eat people. !

  Yu Min was originally scared, but it didn't matter if he was hungry.

  Either starve to death, or live unconsciously in another species, it's almost the same to him now, and it's not comfortable anyway.

  The faint aroma of meat and bread wafted in the air, causing his body to tremble, he stopped, and turned his head stiffly to look.

  An antique, huge building with an open door almost occupied his entire field of vision.

  A wahada restaurant is open.

  Wahada? What a strange language...

  I ran in staggeringly with all my strength, and everything I saw seemed like a mirage in the desert.

  The four humans enjoyed the steaming six dishes and one soup, which made Yu Min swallow hard and his stomach growled desperately.

  Hungry, hungry.

  Qi Yining was the first to notice Yu Min. He put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hands and ran over with short legs. He recalled the appearance of the hotel waiters he had seen in the past. He bowed respectfully to Yu Min and then asked thoughtfully:

  "Hello sir, are you dining for one person? The store currently offers a variety of breads, stir-fried vegetables and rice. The breads are hot and delicious." Seeing Qi Yining strongly recommending customers to buy bread, Lin

  Luyan I find it funny and distressing at the same time.

  Ten minutes ago, Qin Simu found an opportunity and quietly told her that something was wrong with Qi Yining.