Chp 36

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 36 Superpower Card
  Jiang Kai, the guide who brought them yesterday, does not have permission to enter the high-level area of ​​[Mission Center], but as a superpower, he can enter, and this is the purpose of the five of them coming to Dawn Base.

  The [Mission Center] in the morning was full of residents taking missions.

  She changed into some decent but slightly tacky-looking clothes, but still had an ugly human skin mask on her face. Through Zhang Juan's uncanny workmanship, she forcibly transformed the impeccably beautiful man into a disgusting Chinese character. Face.

  "Hey, only people with super powers can enter here. It seems to me that you are a stranger. Do you know what happens to those who pretend to be super powers at Shuguang Base?" A loud man's voice stopped

  Qin Simu and ordered him to stop verifying his identity. .

  "Please show me your superpower card."

  Wang Jianjun swayed the black water cup pinned to his pants, ran to Qin Simu, and stopped him.

  Superpower card?

  What it is? Why hasn't he heard anyone mention it?

  Qin Simu, who was a little confused, glanced around calmly and found that some people did hold cards in their hands, some were pure white, some were light yellow, some were light silver, and some were sky blue.

  Among them, pure white is the majority.

  "Yes, this card was given to me only a few days ago. My wife thought it looked very good, so she took it to play with." The

  workplace conflict between Chun Xiu and Chen Xue at [Territory Center] yesterday was that Qin Simu didn't The reason for the superpower card.

  The former leader of the Qin Group, with rich social experience and numerous contacts, quickly concluded that he did not have this card because Chunxiu was obstructing it.

  But he couldn't tell the truth so bluntly.

  Chunxiu's approach was actually beneficial to both of them. Firstly, Chunxiu hid his work negligence that day. Secondly, as an ice superpower, he naturally avoided the sight of the two authorities in Dawn Base. Betting tasks in restaurants can be carried out more conveniently.

  In the past, when drinking with colleagues in business, the big guys would use their wives as a cover. Qin Simu, who had seen a lot of this, cleverly used henpeck as an excuse this time.

  Wang Jianjun had caught several ordinary people pretending to be superpowers. Wang Jianjun would not believe what Qin Simu said. He looked at him suspiciously and said jokingly: "Oh?
  This card is handed over to you. Didn't the registrar emphasize that the card never leaves your body? Moreover, this card is bound to a superpower, and you can summon it with your mind at any time." Qin Simu's eyelids twitched when he heard the saying "summon at any time" and he