81-85

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 81 Vomit

  Jiang Kai’s timid voice suddenly sounded among the crowd.

  "Then can we work in exchange for some food? My friend and I are very hard-working and can do any dirty work." Others seemed to

  see hope and rushed forward, "Choose me, choose me, Those two kids are weak, unlike me, who are tall and strong, and can do anything."

  At this moment, Liu Cheng was very grateful for the proprietress's wise decision. If he let these people in, he would not give up until they made a mess inside.

  When Lao Chen and the others saw Liu Cheng, it was like seeing a life-saving straw. Shuguang Base was a magical place, with countless buildings popping up overnight, basically for the new residents with superpowers.

  In their eyes, Liu Cheng is the life-saving straw that allows them to have breakfast.

  Those who were a little more emotional would kneel down and kowtow several times, wagging their tails like a pug and begging for mercy.

  Liu Cheng, who has experienced almost all the darkness in the base, has already become as hard as a rock.

  At that time, he and his father had encountered a lot of looks and discrimination at Dawn Base, and no one had ever offered a helping hand.

  ridiculous.

  The least sympathetic person in the restaurant team is Liu Cheng.

  He said a few words to Lao Chen and others, closed the door again, gently woke up Yu Min and Chen Youjing, and asked them if they wanted to ring the doorbell next to the stairs on the first floor to wake up Lin Luyan.

  Chen Sanpang pressed his friend's finger and said melancholy: "Do you think that uncle just now will agree to our working for food?"

  Before Jiang Kai could reply, several adults around him sneered, "It's just you two brats. You haven't been weaned yet. You can earn money by working and eating. I advise you to go elsewhere as soon as possible and mix in what the bosses spit out." Eat the scraps."

  The oath sworn to Liu Cheng before was not that these people were crazy, but that everyone in Shuguang Base knew it.

  Zhang Jun and his men, as well as his men, were not only cruel, but also extremely evil.

  Whenever the poor beg in front of them, they will beat them up for a while if they are not in a good mood. When they are in a good mood, they will put the food in their mouths, chew it, and then spit it on the ground full of dirt and gravel, admiring the poor people for a mouthful of pulp. Grab the head.

  Jiang Kai and Chen Sanpang hated the unwarranted discrimination by adults, so they remained silent and chose to respond quietly.

  After about a long time, the restaurant door was reopened.