Chp 48

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 48 Meeting Zou Kai
  The prerequisite for free gift is that you must be rich.

  The woman's nails were sharp and the sting was a little painful. Yu Min broke away from Wu Susu's slender hand and couldn't muster a good temper: "I don't have
  such a good thing. If you want this, then wait until the sanctions are successfully completed and ask. I'm the boss whether to sell it or not."

  He didn't lie, he indeed only had one pack in his hand, which was specially handed to him by Lin Luyan when they parted.

  If Sun Cheng doesn't agree to help them. Then use a pack of wet wipes to sway him.

  Wet wipes are nothing in a peaceful society, but in the apocalypse they are a super rare item.

  This is the best trump card.

  The effect of wet wipes was much better than that of leaves. After wiping, Sun Cheng felt like he had been reborn.

  After this release, Sun Cheng's stomach felt much better, and he had time to recall his previous shocking feats, his face flushed with embarrassment.

  Oh my God, he was a young man, and he actually farted loudly in front of strangers... and even defecated in front of strangers... and his

  toes shot straight up into the sky. He was so embarrassed that he wanted to jump off the building.

  But Sun Cheng had no regrets. He thought of many ways before taking action, rehearsed them countless times in his mind, and rejected many of them.

  After thinking about it, the only way to embarrass yourself in public is to take laxatives, the least likely way to get suspected, and you can take people away in an honest way, even two people.

  Sun Cheng was confident of this, because today's trip to the cave required four ordinary people to lead the way and enter from different entrances.

  He can't die, at least not before entering the cave, because foxes are extremely sensitive to supernatural powers, and non-ordinary people are not allowed to enter, except those with supernatural powers whose hands and feet are bound and have no fighting ability.

  No one is willing to sacrifice their only one life for Zhang Jun's grand cause. They can only deceive ordinary people like Sun Cheng who live a hard life and try to reach the sky through the crystal core mission.

  But there are not many people like this. Anyone with a discerning eye knows that this is a big pit that cannot be jumped. It is already very difficult to gather four sleeping dragon and phoenix chicks.

  Sun Cheng's mission is to escort the beauties. Before the beauties are delivered, even if he wants to die, Zhang Jun will try his best to keep him alive until the last drop of use is squeezed out.