Chp 22

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 22 Credit
  He slowly approached Liu Cheng and said in a low voice: "Uncle, don't be angry. Spend one point to buy one and try it. You will be happy." How can a

  child understand the game among adults? I only know that brother Yu Min changed his attitude towards him through a bowl of rice, so I think the uncle in front of me will do the same. After finishing the meal, he will be smiling in the restaurant.

  As they got closer, the aroma of the food became more and more tempting to Liu Cheng and Liu Zhixing, who had not had a good meal for a long time. Liu Cheng swallowed hard and resisted looking away.

  He didn't have points and couldn't afford the food he wanted, so he said stubbornly: "I won't buy it. Call your landlady over. I'll wait for her explanation here." "Kid

  , I'll buy it."

  "One point, right? How do I pay? "

  Liu Cheng stayed where he was, never expecting that his father would say such a thing.

  Two sentences that are very inconsistent with his apocalyptic state.

  This change was indeed good, and he was glad that his father was willing to reintegrate into society, even in the apocalypse.

  But...

  he has no money, ah no, no points.

  The pockets are empty only of air.

  "Dad, let's forget it. You're going to be hungry. I'll go outside to find you something to eat." Liu Cheng, who couldn't get any points, wanted to find other excuses.

  He didn't want Liu Zhixing to know that he couldn't even get 1 point.

  If it weren't for the beasts at Dawn Base, who not only forced them away with harsh words, but also took away all the crystal cores he had saved, saying they were used to pay back the part his father had stolen.

  Because of this, the rare speed superpower in Dawn Base became a pauper with 0 points.

  Qi Yining, holding the plate, stood timidly, not knowing whether to listen to his father or his son.

  Yu Min looked at the different reactions of father and son, rolled his eyes, and cleverly picked up the small three-dimensional elliptical machine placed at the front desk, walked quickly to Liu Zhixing, and before Liu Cheng could react, there was a "beep" sound.

  [1 point payment is successful, customer Liu Zhixing redeems a single set meal. 】

  Strike while the iron is hot, Yu Min snatched Qi Yining's tray, scooped up a mouthful of steamed eggs with a silver spoon, and quickly fed it into Liu Cheng's mouth, then replaced it with a new spoon and gave Liu Zhixing a mouthful as well.