Chp 41

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 41 Chai Yisan

  originally thought that the man simply had a strong aura, but the information from the other side made him doubt for the first time whether his superpower was effective!

  When a family of five entered the city, only one person with superpowers was registered, but Qin Simu still couldn't detect any energy fluctuations.

  That can only show that this man's true strength has exceeded the second level and is definitely above him.

  It's so scary.

  Based on this, several people, including Yang Caijin, unanimously believed that Qin Simu was the main talker in the team.

  But they all got distracted. Qin Simu couldn't make this decision. He turned to look at Lin Luyan and told the others with practical actions that he couldn't make the decision, and Lin Luyan was their boss.

  This move is obviously not in line with common sense in the apocalypse.

  After the end of the world, the person in the family who has awakened his superpower, no matter how low his status, fear of his wife or husband, will now become the real decision-maker.

  Yang Caijin looked at Sun Xian doubtfully, wondering, didn't you say that young girl didn't have powers? Why does it matter what her position is in the final analysis?
  Sun Xian also wondered why the man, who looked tall and strong and had a strong aura, could be so afraid of his wife.

  The hidden turmoil on the conference table affects everyone's heart more or less.

  At this moment, Lin Luyan's heart was also very uneasy. She knew that the opportunity she was waiting for was coming soon.

  Dawn Base is divided into two incompatible factions behind the scenes, which is not necessarily a bad thing for her.

  She doesn't want to take sides because she wants to be her own!
  Seeing that Lin Luyan had no intention of agreeing, thinking of that person's instructions, Yang Caijin couldn't help but become impatient and took out the last trump card.

  "Based on our intelligence... Zhang Jun's actions today are to please a Level 2 zombie. We must work together to deal with them. After that, if your contribution is outstanding, the Level 2 crystal core... can be yours. In addition, Shuguang Base treats you favorably."

  In fact, Yang Caijin didn't understand why that person told him this through a voice transmission. Even his most powerful superpowers were not worthy of such generous treatment.

  When he said this, his tone was a little stumbling, and he was really unsure, and he even felt as if he was lying.

  Do humans please second-level zombies? I'm afraid this is a ghost story. No matter how crazy Zhang Jun is, how could he associate with level 2 zombies?