Chp 44

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 44 Sun Cheng and Sun Jing
  "Hey, base director, you're still here." Zhang Jun smiled arrogantly. He was very satisfied with Chai Yisan's current appearance, sitting on the ground dumbfounded and not smart at all.

  It seemed that the space transfer skill was passed on randomly by his subordinates. He didn't think that Chai Yisan would stay in prison and not get out even if he had enough points.

  Due to the mute's long-term compromises and concessions, Zhang Jun could not be too wary of Chai Yisan. Even if the two officially fell out with each other a week ago, Zhang Jun, who had already dominated the base with one hand, did not think that Chai Yisan could touch him.

  Due to the law of heaven that "the base is immortal, the base is gone", Zhang Juncai chose to imprison Chai Yisan instead of directly killing him.

  Chai Yisan slowly opened his eyes and used sound transmission.

  [What did you do today? Isn’t it enough that the base has been persecuted by you? 】

  The sound transmission will consume points. When he thought that Chai Yisan spent another point to chat with him, Zhang Jun's mouth widened wider and his smile became more rippling.

  He just likes the base commander to spend points for him and can't stand the way he can't do anything about him.

  "Tsk, of course what I do is for the long-term interests of the base. Brother Chai, just be more at ease and transfer the position of base director to me as soon as possible. It will also save me the energy of planning." Chai Yisan didn't

  . Reason and respond with silence.

  The purpose of coming this time has been achieved, so Zhang Jun stopped talking to Chai Yisan. He winked at the subordinate behind him and left quickly.

  The door closed again and the darkness returned to before.

  A few seconds later, Chai Yisan disappeared.

  .........

  2 kilometers away from Shuguang Base, Sun Cheng's face turned pale and he leaned against the outer wall of the wooden house tremblingly. The violent scenes he had seen before kept popping up in his mind.

  Skulls and human skins were scattered on the ground, shrill screams could be heard one after another, and flowing blood seeped out from the cracks in the rocks.

  He didn't even know how he left.

  Sun Cheng smiled bitterly. Behind the reward of a crystal core, it turned out to be cruel determination that had nothing to do with human nature.

  He regretted it. Even if he lived a low-class life of begging every day, he would never again choose to do such a bad thing that harmed the same kind of people.