chp 19

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 19 Qin Simu was injured

  and his tone was subconsciously preferential to the elder.

  After all, if such a person is not a superpower, he will be decisively abandoned by his family at the very beginning of the end of the world and left to fend for himself.

  Yu Min thought so, and even Chen Youjing and Wang Li also came up with this idea.

  Liu Cheng glanced at them silently, ignored them, and continued walking forward.

  "Stop."

  The old man carrying Liu Cheng opened his eyes, slapped Liu Cheng on the back hard, and yelled at him to stop. There is a pair of wise and deep eyes hidden under the vicissitudes of the face, and the words he speaks have a force that does not match his appearance, making people unable to help but do as he says.

  "What are you doing?" Liu Cheng said angrily, but his feet stayed still obediently.

  The old man trembled with his hands and asked Yu Min for the leaflet in his hand. He wanted to see what the restaurant Yu Min mentioned was like.

  [Linlin Restaurant (wahada Restaurant) is located in the commercial street of Anhe Road in B City. We welcome apocalyptic survivors to come and taste the delicious food. We guarantee that you will eat it once and it will last a lifetime. The currency circulating in the restaurant is limited to crystal cores and gold, among which crystal cores are more cost-effective. ]

  [Warm reminder: Please avoid those who commit rape, murder, and robbery. Once a vicious incident occurs in the restaurant, you will be severely punished! ——The restaurant owner stayed. 】

  The leaflet also drew the general appearance and route of the commercial street.

  The old man read it up and down several times and said three "good" words excitedly. He wanted to meet the person who wrote the warm reminder.

  If this tip is true, then Linlin Restaurant is a paradise for all apocalyptic survivors.

  Safe, peaceful and friendly.

  Using his peripheral vision, Liu Cheng also glanced at the content on the flyer. However, he showed a very resistant look. He had no interest in the restaurant, but instead had a slight contempt for it.

  .........

  The environment near the restaurant is cleaned regularly and it is much cleaner, which makes the aroma of the food in the restaurant spread farther.

  Liu Cheng, whose face was full of displeasure, kept frowning all the way until he smelled the fragrance and relaxed a little.

  On the other hand, the small team of ordinary people in the restaurant, distributed in an equilateral triangle, surrounded Liu Cheng with joy, guiding him and the old man.