The Evil Uncovered

The streets of Gravity Falls were in a sort of calm silence, no-one was out because it was so early in the morning. The birds were just starting to wake up and start their early morning tune. In the darkness that still shrouded the town a hooded figure carefully made his way to an abandoned building that once held some failed business.

Once inside the figured spoke to seemingly no-one. "I've located Dipper Pines and it would seem he has some girl issues that we could exploit," The figure suddenly dropped his hood, revealing the false psychic Gideon Gleeful smirking evily.

Suddenly, two more figures began to emerge from the shadows. "And it would seem the that the Northwest girl has fallen for Dipper, making her likely bait." came a robotic, yet obviously female voice belonging to the crazed program Giffany, now brought back in an andoid-like body. "Once he is out of the way there will be little standing between me and my darling Soos." the android sighed dreamily.

"You're talk of love disgusts me," came a gruff voice from the second figure. It looked to be a normal man, one easy enough to lose in a crowd. But then the figure transformed, turning into the fearsome shapeshifter. "When I get hold of that boy who trapped me again in that accursed tube I'm gonna..." but he was cut off by a brilliance in the room.

"You're not doing anything  before I get to him," came the proclamation from an all too familiar triangle in the sky, Bill Cipher. "That author is my first target then I go after pine tree, I'll only torture him so you can have the pleasure of ripping him apart." the dream demon said nonchalantly, which made the shapeshifter pull a face only assumed to be smiling.

Gideon then spoke up, "We had a deal Bill, I don't care what happens to that bastard Dipper Pines as long as I have my sweet Mabel by my side." he said in an accusatory voice. "Of course, a deal is a deal and I never fail on a partnership, unlike someone I know." Bill eyed Gideon in a very creepy fashion with his only eye. "You couldn't deliver your end of the bargain so I had to go with plan B, if you're still sore about it then bite me." Gideon said in a disgusted tone.

Bill laughed, "That's why I like working with you short stack, you got one heck of a mouth on you." the floating triangle observed. Giffany then spoke up, "If we know that Dipper Pines is vulnerable, why do we not kill him now?" she asked, thoroughly wanting nothing more than to see that wretched little brat cease to breath. "Patience my pixelated lovely, we will crush pine tree underfoot soon enough but I want to see him tear himself apart first. You two say that he and that Northwest girl have taken head over heels for each other?" Bill asked meticulously.

The two nodded, then the shapeshifter spoke up. "I also overheard that some other human girl has been smitten with the Pines boy." The monster said evily. "Even better, a classic love triangle bound to tear apart even more lives, how exhilarating." The demon said giddily.

Bill then dismissed his followers, telling them to go wreak havoc on the Pines family. Once they were gone Bill sensed the presence of another being in the building. "You never give up do you?" The triangle asked, seemingly displeased to be talking to whomever was in the shadows. "Ever since that incident, not really." Came the reply. "You know you can't stop me this time, this isn't in your jurisdiction." Bill said harshly.

"Perhaps not, but it doesn't mean I can't help my family." The voice said before disappearing. Bill then glowed red with pent up fury. "Not this time you son of a bitch, I'll kill you before you can mess up my plans again."

*Huh, I think this may be my shortest chapter yet:/

If you guys enjoyed the chapter then vote, comment, add it to a library, give it a Nobel prize, do whatever but don't you dare tear your eyes away from it because before you expect it there will be a new update.

So long my little Americans, CUE THE FREEDOM *m-16s, bald eagles, and the National Anthem play on the backdrop of an American flag and fireworks*