Mansion of Horrors

Dipper, Mabel, Candy, and the rest of the newly and formerly acquainted friends looked like seasoned war veterans; keeping their calm, knowing that they could possibly die tonight. "So," Dipper tried making conversation "anyone have any regrets?" "One, I wish I never dated that dealer in Malibu." Mabel said in a solemn voice. "Going completely bonkers and trying to download a person's brain into a computer game, sorry Soos." Giffany said, making Soos shiver. "I knew I recognized that voice, but don't sweat it dude I've had worse things happen to me before and after that experience." He said, which made Giffany sigh in relief.

"Never overcoming my anxiety problem before now." Mark-Anthony said with regret in his voice. "Getting us into this situation in the first place." Candy got out in a mumble but they still understood. "I wish I still had my infinite pizza." Soos said, rather irritability. "What happened to your infinite pizza?" Dipper and Mabel asked in unison, must have been some major twin telepathy. "Long story dudes, but I will say it involved an old magic guy, a fire breathing dinosaur, and a flying tiger. It was a strange day." He said. "Come on you're just making that bit up!" Mabel said, but when she saw Soos's serious face in the rearview mirror she was wondering what had he and Wendy been doing.

"Wendy, anything?" Dipper asked his former crush, but she only turned her head and smiled. " Other than losing ten bucks to Mabel over the existence of unicorns, nothing." She said with a shrug, but Mabel burst out laughing.

Meanwhile...

Rosie continued pounding on the door of Preston Northwest's office, they had been locked in here for quite some time. "HEY... ANYONE THERE...HELLO?!?" She yelled till her voice was hoarse. "I wouldn't bother, these are double titanium reinforced concrete walls with a copper sheet to minimize the noise vibration. Even if by some miracle someone heard you I wouldn't doubt that psycho threatened his servants not to go check on us or else they'll end up like Luke." Mystia exclaimed bitterly. Rosie's heart saddened at this, "How do you know all this?" She asked, to which Mystia replied with, "I have played a multitude of videogames, been an avid fan of Game Theory since its inception, plus I needed another class on top of psychology and architecture was quite honestly the best sounding choice at the time." She said with a nonchalant shrug.

"Is there anyway we can get out?" Rosie asked, hoping Mystia would say something positive. "Do you have a blowtorch and three and a half hours to kill?" Mystia said glumly. Rosie banged her head in the door in defeat. It wasn't so much that she was worried about them, they could live through this. She was worried about Pacifica and what Preston was going to do to her.

Flashback

Luke had just been shot in-front of their eyes, a look of terror on his face. He collapsed and didn't move after that, didn't even breath. "NO, YOU MONSTER!" Rosie screamed at Preston, who still had that maniacal smile on his face. "I'm no monster my sexy little nurse, I'm just a man who doesn't want to lose everything and be left with nothing again!" He said with anger in his voice.

"But the Northwest have never been without nothing, they're some of the richest people in the U.S." Mystia said, but Preston only laughed. "Well that's all fine and dandy, except that neither I nor my wife are Northwests by blood." He said it like it was completely normal, but Rosie felt like the world had gone on its head momentarily. "Wait, what do you mean not a Northwest by blood, you're Pacifica's father." "Adopted father, I would have thought you'd have guessed it after seeing that little family tree in the briefcase."

"Pacifica was left to us many years ago by her true father who disappeared without a trace. The only upside was he left us the manor and the money but said that if we abandoned Pacifica it would all go away. I didn't want her, to be honest, but my wife cooed over that child so much it made me sick to watch. For years we played this charade, making the world believe that we were the true Northwest family along with our obedient daughter."