Who am I?

Pacifica cradled the lifeless body of the girl who risked her life to save hers, and wept in anguish. She looked down at Candy and noticed that her eyes were not shut, revealing the glazed emerald irises that once held so much love and life. Pacifica raised her hand and shut her eyelids, making it seem like Candy was just asleep. Mabel was balling her eyes out as Dipper held to her and also wept, "How could any single being be this cruel?" He asked in grief.

"Excuse me, not getting any younger here. ARE WE GONNA FIGHT OR NOT!" Bill yelled in a triumphant and maniacal manner. Everyone looked up in rage at the demon, everyone except Pacifica. After watching a girl she barely knew who risked her own life to save Pacifica die so suddenly and thoughtlessly and having to deal with the ranting of a demon with a top hat...well she wasn't in the best of moods.

"How did you do it?" Pacifica asked, aiming it at the maniac. Bill smiled and chuckled to himself, "It was sort of a contingency plan, in case she was better than I thought." Bill said and noticed the confused looks he was getting, "The rules of bringing someone back to life, namely your friend Luke, is that another life had to take his place. Now when miss Candicine offers to fight me I see this as an opportunity to stack the odds in my favor. I offer her soul as payment to resurrect him and so she was doomed from the start!" He laughed crazily, earning an icy glare from Pacifica.

"You...bastard," she said as she grabbed the foil out of Candy's grip, her eyes were now burning purple. Bill stopped laughing long enough to see Pacifica and immediately went cold. "Those eyes, why do they look so familiar?" He wondered to himself as the girl slowly got closer. "You bastard, I'll kill you for what you've done." As she approached not only did her eyes start glowing but the gems in the guard of the foil also started to emit an otherworldly purple light as the blade began sparking with energy.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Pacifica screamed before she rushed towards Bill at breakneck speeds, catching Bill off guard. When Pacifica was almost five feet from Bill she thrust her sword in front of her, sending out a blast of energy and rocketing Bill across the room and smashing him into the adjacent wall. It crumbled on top of him.

"P...Pacifica?" Dipper stuttered out but Pacifica did not respond, she only looked at the spot where Bill landed like she expected something to happen. Suddenly, Bill then exploded from the rubble, anger now engulfing his thoughts. "Now I remember, so your supposed to be his child, eh? Truthfully I expected more from him considering his line but I guess if anyone is going to kill one of the demon heritage than it might as well be me!" Bill yelled as he raced towards Pacifica.

Pacifica snarled at the demon and rushed him as well, both meeting halfway in a flurry slices and cuts between them.

Dipper was having trouble processing what was going on, there was absolutely no way to describe what was going on right now. "Dude, since when did your girlfriend learn how to fight a demon?" Soos asked dumbfoundedly as he continued watching the fight unfold before him. The only one not watching was Luke, he was staring down at the girl who had just died right in front of him, who was said to have had replaced his soul wherever he had been.

Luke knelt down besides her and began tearing up, knowing that he was part of the reason she was dead. Mystia looked back, noticed this, and soon sat down besides Luke. "I killed her...I should still be gone but now someone is dead because of me!" Luke cried out in anguish, he was shaking. "Don't say that Luke, you didn't have a say in this matter, none of us did. But it happened and we need to make sure that her sacrifice isn't in vain." She said as she placed a hug around the distraught soldier, who gratefully accepted the sympathy. He stared once more down at the girl, Candicine that guy has called her, and imagined the last image of her when she was alive. Broken, tired, struggling to survive in the face of uncertainty. He could relate...but that's a story for another day.