Of Men and Demons

"Bill Cipher, to what do I owe this...annoying intrusion?" Father Creation asked(yes I am shoe-horning a new character in here but I never dismissed this idea from my banned idea list, I only said "no forms of deus ex machina", so deal with it), seemingly displeased to be talking to the dream demon. Truthfully he would rather be vacationing the multiverse than have to talk to some lower deity who thinks they're all that.

"I have come to request, most divine of the divine, for you to restore a mere fragment of my power for me to..." but he was cut off by the tsking sound made by the Father. "You dare waste my precious time to ask for such a trivial matter, even when you know my answer?!?" The Father asked incredulously. It was true Bill knew that if was going to be a long shot but figured it was worth a try. "Please I want to make amends, I want to return to being the guardian of the people instead of their torturer." Bill seemed to beg, lacing every word with sadness and regret.

The Father didn't even bat an eye, "No means no you pathetic little triangle, you had your chance for redemption twenty years ago and you wasted it on some convoluted world-domination scheme that. You claimed to the smartest and most insightful being in the universe, yet you were defeated by mere mortals and they were humans none the less!" The Father said, "I'm sure that if I return your full power to you, you wouldn't even know what to do with it, you would probably just screw up half the time like with those last set of twins, I believe their names were Stu and something or other..." The Father guessed knowing full well that Bill will correct him. "Stanley and Stanford Pines," Bill said with so much hate and distaste that he started to glow red.

"Yes and not only that but you let them lock you in your own dreamscape," The Father went on, "So my answer is still no." The Father began to walk away when Bill called out. "What if I was able to prove I have returned to my good natured self?" Bill asked, hoping he'd caught The Father's attention. The Father looked back in a mocking tone and said, "If you can prove that to me, I'll restore your powers, ALL of them!" The Father said, making Bill cheer and do a little victory dance.

"But as you can realize there is a catch," The Father continued, making Bill stop dancing. "This act of goodness must be of the heart, you must help create a bond between two people that they will treasure forever." The Father stated calmly.

Upon hearing this request Bill did his equivalent of his jaw hitting the floor(please for the love of God don't imagine what that would look like, the image is giving me nightmares already!). "B...b...but I don't know anything about human emotions, how do you expect me to do something like this?!?" Bill asked worriedly. While it was true that Bill had been watching humans for millennia, including their love habits which he found disturbing, he had no actual idea how to help with an actual human relationship.

"That's your problem, oh and one more thing, if you don't do it by the end of July you will be forever denied your power blah blah blah blah blah..." The Father said, indicating that he was bored with the conversation. He then stepped through a portal and disappeared, leaving Bill alone.

Bill slumped over and started talking to himself. "How do I make two people fall get together, and more importantly who should it be?" Bill then started rummaging through his files labeled "Love-sick". "Alright we have some unhappy fellow wanting a girl over in Vermont...here's one about some high school guy over in Indiana with googoo eyes on some brunette...here's something probable, a girl over in Danville has the hots for some triangle headed boy, yes they could just be it," then Bill seemed to remember something, something that was so painfully easy Bill had to stop himself from laughing.

"Well well Pine Tree, guess this is your lucky day." Bill said in an evil tone.

July 16, 7:45 am