A Deal with a Demon

Candy was in her room getting dressed for the party Pacifica was hosting later that night, Candy couldn't believe how fast she managed to set it up. Maybe Pacifica was a bit of a snob sometimes but Candy could tell she was a good person and could quite possibly be a good friend if the stars permitted. Candy looked over at her hand made dress hanging in her closet and sighed. It was a reminiscent of a sky blue and gold dress she had previously made but this one was a blood red and black design. Candy still remembered the conversation between her and her mother when she told Candy about the dress.

*flashback*

Mabel had just dropped off Candy at her house. Since it was a little ways away from town it was quite a long ride out there. Grenda had already been dropped off so Mabel and Candy rode in silence the most of the drive. Then Mabel spoke up, "How are you holding up Candypop?" Mabel asked, calling Candy by her nickname that Mabel had given her. Candy always found it hilarious when Mabel called her that and let out a small chuckle. "Still feel pretty crappy, but it's not like I can do anything about it. The one guy I actually liked was just snatched up right in front of me and I did nothing about it!" Candy said in an exasperated tone.

Soon enough they had arrived at Candy's house. When Candy went to get out of the cart Mabel stopped her. "I'm so sorry Candy," Mabel said, pulling Candy into a hug which the other girl greatly accepted. "I swear, I'll do everything in my power to make it so you end up with the right guy!" Mabel exclaimed seriously, making Candy smile. "Thanks Mabel, see you around." Candy said and climbed out of the cart. Mabel then drove out of her driveway and soon out of sight. Candy sighed and walked in her house, making sure to grab the regular mail that was dropped off. "Bill...bill...bill...final notice...eviction warning, the usual again." Candy said, laying the depressing stack of mail on the table.

She walked to her room, a small 13 by 14 box covered with mural drawings that Candy had done herself. It was just big enough to house a twin size bed, a dresser, and a table with a sewing machine so she could work from home. It was a cramped living situation but it felt like home, and it might be taken from her. For years Candy's mom was the go to for dresses but thanks to money hungry "top" fashion designers it's become difficult to compete with them for customers. Candy's mom soon went deeper and deeper into debt and might eventually have to sell her business and then the house!

Candy sighed, she truthfully couldn't do anything about it because she couldn't properly work anywhere yet. She then decided to just go to bed and sleep the day away. She went into the bathroom and stripped till she was completely naked, her pale skin accentuating her slender yet muscly thighs, skinny waist, and perky A-cup breasts. She stepped into the shower and turned on the water. She had to perfect the timing of when the water would go cold after many failed attempts. She stepped out of the shower, dried herself off, then walked back to her room to change into her sleeping t-shirt, two sizes too big, just like Candy liked it, and some underwear as she was too depressed for pants. Candy climbs into her bed, trying to let sleep just take her over and let the day fade away.

She then heard a car pull up, assuming her mother had finally gotten off work. She heard the door open then close, light footsteps coming towards her room, and then came a knock on the door followed by Candy's mother asking to come in. After Candy gave it her mother came in, an excited smile on her face.

"You'll never guess who came to the shop today," Candy's mother said with a tone of relish in her voice. "I don't know, Calvin Klein perhaps?" Candy said jokingly. "Thank heavens not him...fashion guru my ass," she trailed off for a second before looking back up. "No, not him, it was Pacifica Northwest." The single mother said proudly. Candy then went wide-eyed with shock, bolting up to look at her mom like she was possessed. "Are you serious, Pacifica Northwest actually took the time to come to your boutique?!?" Candy was freaking out, but then her mother delivered the best news of all. "And you wouldn't believe the beautiful dress she bought..." her mother hinted.