When the Whole World Stood Still

The two demons slashed at each other in speeds faster than sounds, their blades creating sparks brighter than the stars of the night sky. Even ranged attacks did little but annoy the other. If Martin let loose a black hole orb then Bill would just slash his sword in the air and shatter it. Likewise, if Bill shot his flames towards his son, Martin would just use his large wings and shield against them. No one could realistically tell how long this has been going on for due to the odd happenings with their watches, phones, and internal memory chips.

"I think I have motion sickness just watching them go at it!" Mark-Anthony said and, to prove his point, he excused himself to go vomit. It would've gotten some disgusted looks if almost everyone else hadn't gotten the same feeling and promptly excused themselves also. The only ones not completely nauseous were Dipper, Giffany, and Pacifica though they were sporting major headaches.

"How do they even keep themselves from getting sick is my question, it's just not natural." Dipper said aloud, making Pacifica eye him angrily. "They technically are my family you know, are you calling me unnatural Dipper Pines?" Pacifica asked with her hands on her hips.

"No I didn't mean that it's...uh...err...they...you...aren't like them because..." Dipper kept trying to get the words out. The battle stopped abruptly, "Oh for the love of...HEY, he means that you're more human then either of us so that's why you're more closely resembling something he can understand!" Bill yelled at them. "Which isn't exactly false considering your mother was human but we'll talk about that later." Martin finished and with that the two began fighting again. "Yeah, what they said." Dipper said in a loss of words. Pacifica smirked, "You're something else Pines." She said and pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"I hope I'm not this bad with the love talk." Giffany said with her tongue hanging out in disgust. She had been trying to act like she had been here the entire time but honestly she hadn't even been paying attention. Her mind had been rather preoccupied going through old documents that she found particularly interesting that were recorded over the internet.

They were death records, particularly they were death records for plane crashes.

A who and a how we're not exactly the easiest things to use to search for a specific person, and Misuka want exactly an uncommon name for Japanese girls. Dozens of plane crashes and hundreds counted dead because of them each year made for countless fatality reports. "Please, I know I'm in here somewhere!" Giffany thought in a sense of frustration.

"Aaand spin kick!" Martin yelled in his head as his foot barreled into the demonically flawless face of his father, sending him smashing into the ceiling. "WHY YOU LITTLE-" but Bill couldn't finish as his mind was still rattling around in his newly formed skull, making the act of thinking a challenge. So he did the next best thing... and didn't think at all.

He charged his son with his sword posed for a finishing blow, his blade blazing with the heat of a star. "I'm not letting him get his way again, this is not turning into another Detroit incident!" Bill voiced in his head angrily.

"Oh God, this is going to turn into another Detroit incident isn't it?" Martin thought miserably, remembering the scars on his back. It wasn't so much they were bad memories more so that Martin may have had too much fun with the people(especially the women) and caused them to become the violent lot that they are now. Bill tried to stop him but then one thing led to another and now the automotive industry is almost completely gone.

Martin was lost in thought and that almost made him lose his head. He had just enough sense to raise his sword and block Bill's attack. That didn't stop him as Bill then stretched his leg and Lionel Messi'd his son's face into the wall.