Author's Note

Okay...I may have some explaining to do.

First off I realize that now because of the new episode of Gravity Falls that I'll need to update, well, everything. First off I want to thank a faithful reader who caught my mistake of the switched names of the Stan twins(because the Pines twins and the Mystery Twins are already taken so I wanted to be original, get over it), not naming names. Also it appears that a sad truth will have to be dealt with...Stanley(Gruncle Stan, I just learned to spell apparently)losing the Mystery Shack. But hopefully of the Disney formula plays out like it always had then somehow things will turn out alright:)...maybe.

I do still believe that this story can hold water but it's going to take some tinkering, but I believe I'm smart enough to keep a couple paces ahead of Mr. Hirsch, I hope:/

As always vote, leave a comment, go on a date, or get kidnapped*...I don't care just don't put this story down because if the facial recognition software can't detect you after 15 seconds or detonates with 1.5 kilotons of force...sweet dreams:)

*American_Idiot7 would like to express his sincerest wishes that you do not get kidnapped, he wishes no harm to come to you or any of your loved ones, thank you for your understanding:)