⟢ 2﹒College

"Y/N! You promised that you'll treat me to lunch once I'm done with my work, but you're all quiet now

"Y/N! You promised that you'll treat me to lunch once I'm done with my work, but you're all quiet now. Are you sure that it's okay?"

A blonde girl with red ribbon tied up to her hair in a messy style nudges Y/N with her shoulder when she were deep in thought, but it snapped Y/N back to reality

"H-Huh? Oh, yeah! No worries, I got a handful"

"Really? woah! Where'd you get so many so fast?"

The girl asked, all Y/N could do was to let out a small and nervous laugh, "I got a new job and it started with a good amount" she hid some details, the truth was the detective just wanted her to accept his deal. And Y/N wanted her name to be cleared so, she accepted the deal.

The detective showed nothing but happiness and relieved, he had told Y/N about her work and the plan for tonight, she needs to sneak into the suspect's house to investigate. And no one knew, not even his boss.

"Well, good luck! I'm sure you'll do great on the job, Y/N" The girl side hugged her.

"Thanks Yoimiya, now c'mon. I need to make it up to you by god knows how much you've spent on me."

"Did you know? We finally have a student council president now"

A light green haired with a high messy ponytail girl, followed by a dark purpled eyes talked as she puts her tray to the group's table

"Seriously? We have many good students council for years, I wonder who got the role?"

Y/N finally talked as she took a sip off her chocolate shake with a curious look on her face.

"Well, it's a suprise! I'll have you know that I am still the ordinary student council though"

Yoimiya then replied from the side, her face was bright because of the food she got treated with.

"Hey, c'mon, Being a part of the student council is a life worth taking experience y'know?"

Y/N replied to Yoimiya as she stole one of her fries, turning her attention back to the green hair girl infront of her once she smiled at you brightly