⟢ Bonus﹒03

Feel free to imagine the relationship/bond the way you like! Friendship or ship, it depends on you<3

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

(Imagine the white eyes are your e/c!)
(it's not kazuha and Heizou btw, well it is in the fanart, but it's not in this chapter hshshsh)

(Imagine the white eyes are your e/c!)(it's not kazuha and Heizou btw, well it is in the fanart, but it's not in this chapter hshshsh)

❝   𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 ?   ❞

QUICKLY launching yourself into your husband's car, he started to drove as fast as possible as soon as you abruptly closed the door

It was suprising, unexpected at most.

The principal of had called you and Heizou. Saying that Aki has gotten into a fight, a fist fight to be exact with──

"C'mon Kazuha... Pick up, pick up, pick up!" Heizou gripped on the steering wheel on one hand while the other was reluctantly holding a phone, tapping the 'end' and 'call' button all over again with his thumb, hoping that a voice would come out of it.

"Heizou, what's up? I was in a meeting" His best friend's voice was sounding a bit annoyed yet gentle to not offend anyone, as expected from him. It was fine since his meeting just ended there.

"No time! Go to the school, right NOW!" Heizou's tone was slightly higher, just to make sure his mate on the other side can hear it clearly.

He could hear his best friend's 'what?' and 'huh?' noises before he tapped the end call button and puts his phone between the two of you and continue on the road again.

"I'm sure it was a misunderstanding..." You said with your signature soft and reassuring voice, lifting an arm to his shoulder as you rubs it in a soothing motion in hopes to calm him down.

He wasn't mad or furious, archons no.

He was scared. and horified. and─ no he was just scared. And worried.