⟢ 25﹒Grade

Heizou was staring at Y/N as he eats his cheesecake

Heizou was staring at Y/N as he eats his cheesecake. Y/N was scrolling on the groupchat, looking at every pictures everyone had taken when they had a study group. Y/N came across a picture that was taken by Kazuha, it shows her tutoring Heizou about some Math and Yoimiya with Mona was giving them both a side eye secretly from behind, pointing towards the two friends. This made Y/N smiled and let out a small chuckle, Heizou noticed that and the picture she was looking at. It made him blush a little.

"You're not going to purposely fail just to see her, right?"

"Maybe" Heizou replied without any second thoughts or shame.

"Heizou, don't do that." Kazuha shakes his head. He knows his best friend is lying either way.

"Are you ready for the finals today?"

"Yup, are you, Venti?"

"I had used Xiao's biggest weapon, acceptance"

Y/N let out a laugh as she lifted the spoon containing her pudding to her mouth.

"Good luck Detective!"

He smiled, "I'm sure you'll do great, N/N"

Y/N returns the smile aswell before goes to her grade's hall where the exam was taking place. She lined up with Yoimiya and Shinobu, the entire time Yoimiya was holding their hands, she was nervous and Shinobu always got the best words to say at this time. All Y/N could think of is doing her best and pass. Like usual.

Heizou had already been seated. He gave Kazuha a quick dying face and Kazuha just laughs quietly at him. Before entering his grade's hall, he, Kazuha, Xiao, Venti, Ayaka, Keqing and Mona all lined up together. They were all pretty much exchanging what they knew about the subject and helping each other refreshes their memories. All Heizou could do now is to start writing on the paper infront of him since the bell had rang.

. . .

The bell rang again, signaling that it was time for Y/N to start writing the answers. While it was also signaling Heizou's grade that half of the time had passed.