⟢ 30﹒Senior

Broke Traitor Astrologist

- sooo?
- Excited?

no not really
I'm going to be lonely.

- Oh please!
- I already told you, look for Y/N

What if I don't find her
What if I don't recognize her
What if I got lost before I could found her
I can't rely on people!!!!

- Oh you're being dramatic!
- Get walking now
- Don't want to be late now are we?

ugh fine
.....
good luck to me

---------------------------------------------------------

First day of the new semester, how exciting!

"Wow you're pretty confident, I'm sure you'll be a great student council!" Yoimiya praised the boy that was infront him who was grinning. She had her hands on her hips.

"Haha I'm flattered!" Lyney says as he bowed down to show respect, he was one of the students Heizou was fond off, making him a student council before his depart.

Y/N could be seen infront of a mirror that was sticked on the wall next to the student council's lounge door.

She was wearing a white collared shirt with a peach cardigan on top of it, wearing a black printed pleated skirt matching with her black tie and black heels. She was wearing a sock warmer this time. And she could be seen wearing a heart shaped earrings followed with a necklace someone had given to her before.

 And she could be seen wearing a heart shaped earrings followed with a necklace someone had given to her before

"You know, you're making it very obvious" A wild Shinobu comments on the side.

"What?" Y/N turned her head to her friend.

"You're feelings towards him are oblivious enough, no need to make your style like him too" She snickered afterwards.

"Oh c'mon. I wear like this too." Y/N said as she grinned.