⟢ 6﹒Busted

"

"... Y/N? Did you sneak out last night without any permission?"

Here she is, sitting in the students council's lounge after the bell rang. Infront of her was none other then her friend, Kaedahara Kazuha. Sitting besides Y/N on another couch was Xiao, looking like he knew nothing of this.

oops. you got caught.

Y/N glanced at Xiao, hoping that he would back her up from this. She were starting to dozed off any minute now.

"I'm done putting on a good word for you."

Xiao said followed by a scoff and rolling his eyes, it was as if he was grinning, saying 'deserved' to Y/N.

Y/N jokingly pouted, before she could speak, a door that was somewhat to be someone's office was busted wide open, revealing the president.

"Oh? Seems like trouble, is it serious?"

Heizou asked, looking at the two boys then turning his head towards Y/N, who immediately caught his attention.

Bingo.

"I see~ Don't worry, you both can go to class, it's actually my free period this time!"

Heizou said cheekily while smirking.

"Hmm? It's not often for you to deal with a student yourself - and beside, why don't you rest? You barely got any sleep last night-"

"Ah! tch tch tch, I'm fine" Heizou said while waving his point finger to Kazuha.

"Heizou, you barely got any sleep when you stayed up solving mutiple of cases."

Kazuha stood up and walked closer to Heizou, who Y/N realized seemed very tired, his hair were messy and there was a very dark eye bags below his eyes.

As Y/N recalled, when she visited his dorm last night, he was tossed out on his desk with files and papers scattered around him.

"I'm fine! Beside, N/N over here just helped me almost solving the top case~"

Heizou said while peaking at Y/N as kazuha was blocking you from him, he even winked at her.

"Huh- you mean Y/N? How?" Kazuha tilted his head.

"Ah, I see it now" Xiao spoke suddenly, understood the whole situation, seemed like he knows what kind of job Y/N were doing last night.

"Hehe, you do? I don't what you're talking about." Y/N said nervously.

"Wait, is Y/N-" Kazuha then was stopped by Xiao.