⟢ 32﹒Life

"Who knows, not being a study-holic is pretty new for me, but I'm also slowly getting used to it

"Who knows, not being a study-holic is pretty new for me, but I'm also slowly getting used to it."

"Trust me, there'll come a day when you're going to open a successful café like you wanted, being the intelligent girl you are. You just gotta have some faith in yourself!" Venti patted Y/N's back.

Y/N sighed, putting the picture frame back on the tombstone as she was done wiping the dirt and dust away.

"Just go with the flow, isn't that right?"

Y/N got up from her crouching position, standing beside Xiao who started to pay his respect just after Y/N was done cleaning the tombstone. Venti was already standing, he lifted his hands and connected them together just as Y/N stood up.

Y/N stared at the tombstone, looking around the graveyard, the breeze here were gentle.

Y/N took her time for a brief moment before began to pay her respects to her parents. She closes her eyes and connects her two hands together.

"They're proud of you." Xiao whispered.

"Yeah" Y/N's lips curved upwards as her hands were on her forehead.

"Listen, Shinobu and Yoimiya are there for you, if you feel like the winds are suffocating you, just let them know. They'll be by your side" Venti reassured the girl by hugging her from the side and nudges his face with hers.

"Thank you. Seriously. The both of you kept staying, even though you knew what I did was wrong. Very wrong. My parents would have flicked my forehead for not showing you guys my gratitude."

"Hey, heyy, don't say that, you're a great girl Y/N!" Venti hugged the girl even more tighter.

Xiao just shook his head and and gave her the obvious 'don't mind' face of him.

"How about this, let me treat the drink for tonight"

"Just letting you know, we're here, alright?"

"Thanks kuki, Sorry, I just need some alone time-"

knock knock knock

Yoimiya's head perked up at the sound of knocking, looking towards the door, wondering who's visiting them.

"Are we expecting anyone?" Shinobu asked as she walked towards the couch Yoimiya was on earlier, head was following Yoimiya who was walking towards the door.