⟢ Bonus﹒02

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

❝ 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 ! ❞

"DO you think I'll ever get the chance to sleepover at yours?"

A boy somewhat to be the age of a 9 year old, asked his friend. The youngster seemed to have a pair of E/C eyes, he has a wine-red short length hair with a long ahoge bouncing as he balanced himself on the side walk's railing.

"Why in the world would you want to sleepover?"

His friend answered. He has a platinum blonde hair with a red streak that recently has cut into a short length, he glanced at his friend with his red eyes who was walking on the side walk's railing, towering him as he followed normally from behind, stuffing his hand into his pocket.

"That's what friends do to hangout, no?" He said.

"Really? I didn't know," The platinum blonde haired boy replied, shrugging as he does.

"My father is busy with his works, and my mother will have her friends visiting later. What if I come to yours?" He asked.

The wine red headed boy stopped in his track, making his friend's eyes widened.

"I don't think my parents would mind," He answered as he grinned, jumping down to the lane infront of his friend.

"Let's focus on picking up your sister first, yea?"

"Yup, sure," The wine red headed boy turned around, recognizing the building infront of him.

It was the kindergarten.

"Aki-san!" A high pitched voice called out to him.

"Natsu don't run!" The wine red headed figure remarked as a younger girl launched herself onto his arms.

"Did you have fun today, Natsu-chan?" The platinum haired boy asked with a sweet smile.

"I did! I made a lot of friends earlier, Yuto-san should meet then tomorrow!"