⟢ 3﹒Encounter

what a dashing look-

"Y/N! Venti! Over here!" Shouted a girl from afar, Nilou. She had a long red hair with mutiple aesthetic accessories, besides her sat Y/N's others friends that was pointing towards the seats they have saved for her and Venti in the auditorium.

"Coming right up ~" The boy said it like a tune.

"Alright is everbody here? Good - I have called you all today here to help you with your acting skill, Just a new filler lesson

"Alright is everbody here? Good - I have called you all today here to help you with your acting skill, Just a new filler lesson. Maybe some of you have a hiden talent that I don't know of."

Ms. Adam's voice echoed in the theater, it was not too loud but it was loud enough for the whole class to hear it.

"Here I have gathered mutiple members of the students council, They'll be helping me out and joining all of you today"

The students council gathered and lined up on the stage, Y/N could see some of her close friends there.

Yoimiya, Kazuha, Ayaka, Xiao
- the one that Y/N close with

Albedo, Yanfei, Amber, Keqing, Childe, Navia
- some of the other student councils
- (They knew Y/N and Y/N knew them aswell)

Shikanoin Heizou
- Him. The President. The Detective.

Yoimiya and Amber was waving down to the class - to Y/N and her friends, followed by Ayaka, Keqing and Yanfei who was waving small and gentler. Kazuha, Albedo and Navia just nodded and showed a warm gentle smile. Childe had his big grin while Xiao was just standing still with his hand on his pocket. Then there's the President in the middle, Heizou, one hand on his hip while the other one showed a finger gun, pointing to the class while having the big smug face ever.

Yeah, the student council are popular peoples in the campus. Everyone loves them.

Y/N had her eyes on the president most of the time. Though she did a good job hiding it and looked away when he glanced towards her direction.

- Agh, thank god he doesn't know my identity, he might knows me as the top student in my grade but hopefully he wouldn't recognize me. Please. -