⟢ 13﹒Injured

"Here, you're going to catch a cold

"Here, you're going to catch a cold."

Y/N gave the injured boy her hoodie, she was already wearing a long sleeved F/C shirt underneath so she gave her hoodie to the boy because his shirt were torned apart.

"T-Thanks N/N.."

Heizou thanked her, with a smile that was so painful. His white shirt and black jumper were torn apart, due to Dr. 'Akio' attempted murderer. There was a couple of bandages wrapped around Heizou's body parts. Mutiple of knifes and dagger were swung at him due to him protecting Y/N.

Y/N could be seen with bandages aswell, but only at her necks and her right arm. Her right arm was cutted by 'Akio' with his knife when Y/N tried to dodge it. Her neck on the other hand was when 'Akio' had his knife by her neck, making her a hostage when Heizou starts to fight him.

But thankfully, Dr. 'Akio' was in the police car as we're speaking right now.

"Thank you for the both of you kid's help."

An adult women said with a stern voice, she could be seen wearing a uniform, must've been the boss.

"No problem. Also we're a sworn adults now.."

A light chuckle could be heard from the women.

"I am Shikanoin Heizou's boss, Madam Kujou Sara. Pleased to meet you thie- Ehem. Heizou's assistant."

"You can call me Y/N. Y/N L/N."

"Sara... Her records were probably cleared as I recalled, right?" Heizou lifted his head to his boss, narrowing his eyes as he heard Kujou Sara was about to call Y/N a thief again.

"Yes, yes. Although as promised, your deeds will be rewarded shortly. You can go home now"

just that? seriously?

"Aight, thank you. I'll be taking him now"

"The renowned murderer, Dr

"The renowned murderer, Dr. 'Akio', who's named was actually Daiki, was captured at 1:47 AM. Thanks to a certain Detective and his assistant."