⟢ 31﹒Spy

"I really think you should stay home with Yoi and Kuki

"I really think you should stay home with Yoi and Kuki."

...

"Y/N, I'm serious"

"Shut up- wait I saw movement at 10 o'clock."

The fog surrounding the dark and gloomy area was thick, it almost as if it can suffocate you. But then again, this is the place of a murderer.

Y/N was assigned to spy at a corner, rather actually what she claimed to do first.

Heizou tried to make the girl stay in her dorm with her friends, since it's more safer under their friends protection. It was definitely safer then being under Heizou's protection at the murderer's base itself.

Y/N was communicating with Heizou with a device that was hanging on their ears. Heizou was investigating the area quietly, being the official officer he is. There were lots of police officers around the area aswell, preparing to take action.

"Sara, he's there." Heizou pointed towards a window he's near at, instructing his boss through the communication device. His boss, Kujou Sara could see the detective from afar.

"Stay away, he's.. taking drugs."

Heizou's head perked up, taking notes of what Y/N had stated through the communication device.

Y/N was aiming her shotgun at Daiki's figure, observing his every moves with her scope, preparing to pull the trigger the moment he tries anything to hurt others.

Even though you hate him to death, don't kill anyone Y/N~

The voice of her specific friend had echoed in her head all night. Venti was really one of the people that notices Y/N's inside rage the moment she heard the name of her parent's murderer.

"Y/N, stay there"

"What-" Y/N was taking glances of Daiki in the scope and Heizou being near the window of the room Daiki was in.

"Stay there."

Heizou just stood there, Y/N was confused on why he didn't move.

In truth, Heizou did try to leave. Only to found out that the area was filled with oils. This is, without a doubt, an attempt of arson.

"Sara, charge in, now while he's high!" Heizou shouts quietly in the earphones, instructing the tropes to charge in and capture the murderer.