⟢ 20﹒Troubled

"Thank the gods that finally ended! Y/N how are you so quick to get on track again?"

"Its all thanks to the notes you wrote for me, Venti"

"Jeez did you read and studied the ones from the others too?"

"Yea I did take a quick look at them yestersay, I could understand what you all learned"

"..That's Y/N alright. Did you miss studying that bad?"

"I was actually bored and decided to study"

"Habit of yours"

"True"

Y/N was walking to their locker after their Math class was dismissed, only for Y/N to recognized a certain burgundy haired boy with a blonde-ash haired boy together, talking to the headmistress.

Heizou? Is he okay now? He's back to college quick

Y/N wondered what they were talking about, Heizou kinda looked troubled so Y/N had assumed it was some serious matter.

Heizou was saying something with his hand on his chin while Kazuha just nodded to what Heizou's explaining. Then, the headmistress put her hands on Heizou's and Kazuha's shoulder while looking troubled aswell. The headmistress told them something and Heizou and Kazuha's eyes widened. Heizou was looking stunned while Kazuha asked the headmistress something in a worried look, the headmistress just nodded and the two boy were just stunned there.

"Y/N, What's wrong?" Venti asked the girl when he noticed she was staring at something.

"They looked, troubled over there. Should we help?"

Venti glanced to what Y/N was looking at, where he saw his two friends excuse themselves from the headmistress office. They indeed look troubled.

"Must be something serious. I'll ask Xiao about it later if it's about some school things"

"Yeah but they seemed more troubled for some school things..."

Y/N said as she closes her locker, still looking at the two boys standing infront of the headmistress office, discussing some things.

"Well, don't worry too much Y/N, though it is a bit early for Heizou to be working again.. But I'm sure everything is fine" Venti reassured the girl by patting her head, making her let out a laugh.

 But I'm sure everything is fine" Venti reassured the girl by patting her head, making her let out a laugh