⟢ Bonus﹒01

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

❝ 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 。 ❞

YOU woke up to the sunlight hitting your eyes

Your head was slightly aching, your body feels uncomfortable. It's like you're laying down on a cold stone cement.

You groaned, getting up with a hand on your forehead. Your legs were hanging just above the floor while your vision was still blurry.

"Where am I...?" You uttered quietly.

It was followed by creaky chair sounds, indicating that some person were pushing their chair backwards.

You tilted your head and squinted your eyes, your head was still hurting and your vision was a bit blurry but you can see a silhouette of a person at a nearby desk.

"You're awake?"

─  F L A S H B A C K 

"You've been working non stop for the past couple of weeks. How about you rest for today? I'll take over,"

A high voice of a girl approaches you from behind.

"It's fine, you've been working hard too since you have lots of shifts at Tighnari's flower shop,"

You said, shaking your head as a sign of disagreement.

"No no it'll be fine! I wanted to improve my social skills and I love handling the cash register. It'll be fine since I invited Amber to come!"

The girl have a pear shade of green hair, a pair of light violet eyes striking with kidness and optimism.

You sighed, "If anything happens, call Fischl alrigth? Don't overwork yourself, Collei."