⟢ 19﹒Walk

Yep, It's the weekend again!

Y/N and Heizou had missed the entire week due to the murderer case regarding the girl's parents. Y/N should just be able to recover her strength in just 2 days but she wanted to take care of her friend, Heizou who had severe injuries on his legs, making him can't walk properly, on his hands and necks, making him can't do anything but lay on his bed all day, his head which was hurting all day and his body, which had a deep cut on it.

Now, Y/N has now recovered but she still have some scars on her hands, but she's back being herself again.

Heizou on the other hand, was recovering pretty fast within that one week, now the scars and wounds on his legs, hands, arms, neck, and head were starting to close up. But, the deep cut on the stomache doesn't show any signs of recovering fast. Nevertheless, the pain had lessen now.

Petty lil Dendrobium

N/N!
you done?

- Yup!
- waiting for yaka rn
- she's helping yoi with chemistry
- almost done though
- Petty lil Dendrobium sends an attachment -
(The picture was Yoimiya was grinning like a smart kid while Ayaka was clapping her hand, Y/N lift her hand with a peace while holding the camera)

you look like you have access to everyones dorm
aight!
me and kazuha are on our way
we'll wait at the gate

LMAOOO ALRIGHTYY
/ Heizou reacted ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------

Heizou was wearing a white collared t-shirt followed by a black pant, he wored his jitte necklace and choker like usual. And of course, his earphone was hanging in his ear.

Y/N was wearing a plain white short sleeve shirt and black pleated skirt with short black boots. A white star clips were clipped at her hair.

Coincidentally match? Yes yes yes

Heizou walked with Kazuha beside him, who was humming a tune as he was enjoying the morning soft-cold breeze.

"Hmm... Heizou are you sure you can go out today? Are your health in good shape?"

"Don't worry~ It's nice to touch some grass after awhile- okay fine! I'm okay actually, pretty decent"

"If you say so. If you're in pain or anything, don't hesitate to tell us alright?" Kazuha puts his hand onto his friend's shoulder as they arrived at the gate.

"You got it!" Heizou returned the smile.

"Hey we're here!" Y/N waved from a distance.