⟢ 24﹒Work-Study

"Aight, Thoma I can take over now!"

Y/N said after she watched the person took their drink order that Y/N made. Now it's her turn to become the cashier.

First day working at the Cafe, so far so good!

There were a lot of students in the campus comes to the cafe like usual, she even saw Xiao coming in with Kazuha and Ayaka earlier to order their morning drinks like usual. Y/N made their drinks extra good purpose. Then Kazuha and Ayaka tipped her, followed by Xiao also which made Y/N happily accepts them after doing the opposite thing.

"Good morning! What can I get for you?" Y/N said as she did not take her eyes of the order pad, she was clearing the last orders that Thoma took.

"Just a plate of pudding and a latté, please~"

The voice made Y/N lifts her head up instantly, it reveals the burgundy haired boy in his white collared shirt with peach sleeveless cardigan covering it.

"Pudding huh? Why not your favorite cheesecake?"

Y/N asked sheepishly while tapping on the pad with his order.

"Hmm I'm feeling pudding for today" Heizou said with his signature smug while taking out his card from his pocket with a smirk before giving it to Y/N.

"If you say soo, will that be all?" Y/N smiled as she took the card from him.

"Yup, oh also make that pudding two" He grins.

"Okayy, takeaway or eat here?"

Heizou scoffed, "What do you think?" He said while taking a seat at the counter just beside the cashier.

Y/N just rolled her eyes and placed the order and took the next person in line's order.

Like always, there will be couple of people coming to the cafe since it's in the campus and it's a great place for their breakfast and morning drinks. Y/N had taken mutiple of orders and it was finally her break.

"I think I did a great job" Y/N said as she took a seat beside her favorite person in the world who was writing some essay.

"You did, I'm suprised how wide your vocabulary are" Heizou joked as he put down his pen and took a sip of his latté.

"Oh c'mon, it's not like I'm quiet most of the time!"

"Well you certainly are not, half of the customers knows you and kept asking you about the upcoming exam" Heizou laughed. Almost all of the customer Y/N placed their orders were ended by them asking a question about the exam or some study things.

"You noticed.." Y/N sighed as she buried her face into her arms on the counter.

"Well, don't mind me asking. You think you're ready for the finals?" Heizou asked as he slides a plate of the extra pudding he ordered earlier, he knew he was Y/N's first ever customer, he wanted to stay there until her class starts so he ordered one more plate just for her.