Chapter 49 (Part - 2!): Room 187!

=========================

Logan's one room down, two more to go, it could be as easy as it was with Tiffany back at Fastlane but it could also be about 3 women in this room, he's not sure so he just knocked on the door, making sure to not get spotted, it's a bit of a risky country to do this sort of thing at but it actually makes it better, it's hot sneaking around, it didn't take long for Logan to get the call to come in and when he did, like with Ashley, he locked the door behind him and saw the two friends, Dakota Kai and Tegan Nox, already starting without him, it wasn't unusual, with Tegan being Bi and Dakota being willing to fuck anything with a pulse, Logan didn't seem surprised.

Logan: You weren't even gonna wait for me?

Logan asked drawing the attention to him, they weren't doing anything major, just hands roaming each other with their tongues fighting for some sort of control, neither girl seemed disappointed to see Logan though as it was Dakota who jumped up first from the bed and ran towards him.

Dakota: No, we just got bored waiting...

Logan did spend a little too long in with Ashley but most of that was just talking, he tried to make her cum as quickly as he could but even for Logan, that's an uphill battle at the best of times, she's hard to satisfy, Dakota and Tegan though are quite easy, their small and tight so that helps.

Dakota: ... Bye bye mask...

Dakota jumped at him making his arms hold her as she wrapped her legs and arms around him, Tegan scooted closure to the edge of the bed and watched as Dakota grabbed the mask and literally throw it across the room, they know it was Logan, everyone knows who's under the masks now, it's making Logan wonder if he should even bother in the next room.

Dakota: ... Hello, Wolf ~

Logan smiled as she pulled his head into a kiss, he was caught a little off guard when she dropped from her place hugging his body to the floor then pushed him against the wall, if he knew it was happening, the tiny Kiwi wouldn't have been able to push him like that, so in return, Logan lifted her up under her arms and pretty much tossed her onto the bed beside Tegan.

Logan: Behave.

Tegan chuckled as Dakota composed herself, Logan wasn't going to make them wait long though because he walked towards the bed, then got tugged closure by Tegan who grabbed his shorts and started to undo them, it's been a long time since he last fucked Tegan Nox, it must have been before her release a few years back now, Dakota hasn't been so long, they fucked on the jet a few weeks ago.

Dakota: Oh please, you love the naughty girls ~

She brushed it off and scooted back to beside Tegan who had already dropped Logan's shorts and was sucking his cock, Tegan didn't mess around, she's horny and she's gonna get fucked, that's her mind set anyway, Dakota loves playing games, this isn't the time and place though, if it wasn't a weekend to a PPV, Logan would play those games but he's on a timer here and he's already behind, Steph's gonna kill him, or worse.

Tegan: Here, stop talking and suck cock.

Tegan took his cock out her mouth and aimed it towards Dakota's who happily opened wide for it, Tegan didn't need to be pushing on the back of her head but no one is complaining, Logan enjoyed it as his cock got harder and harder, Tegan enjoyed the small amount of control and Dakota just loves being used, she's one of Duncan's girls after all, Logan's a little twisted when it comes to sex but he's just brutal.

Logan: Maybe you should keep her entertained at her other end.

It was quickly becoming clear that both Logan and Tegan are just going to use Dakota like the little tight babe she is, neither minded sharing as Tegan liked the idea, got up onto the bed and moved Dakota onto all fours, her ass and pussy on full display for her while Logan kept a hand on the back of her head, keeping her sucking his cock, it's going in her pussy soon and he's not going to go easy, he knows how she likes it and all kisses and cuddles isn't it.