Chapter 70: The Alpha & The Queen!

*I promised that Charlotte Flair would come back since I had to rush the first one with her! Enjoy!*

=========================

It's the last Live Friday Night till Christmas and everyone's buzzing for the holidays, Logan's excited to be with his babies, Alexis, her folks and his new step mom and sister, as well as Peter, Logan is starting to like Peter and getting used to having a father, it's been a tough road for them both but Peter was already a father before they met, Logan wasn't always a son so it was quite a tough adjusting period for him.

Ashley: Hey, you busy?

Logan looked up to see that the 14x Women's Champion is at his locker room door, Logan looked around like as if he was checking but he was just taking the piss, she chuckled to him about while stepping into the room, Logan heard the door lock behind her making him smile while looking down, the Universal title beside him on the bench and he's getting ready to give a promo tonight against Logan Paul, he's really looking forwards to it.

Ashley: You probably just put them on but take your pants off.

Logan chuckled as he looked up to her, she stood pretty much in front of him looking like a women possessed for what she wants and she wants cock, that's pretty clear to him, so he did what she wanted, he stood up and started to take his pants down while looking her up and down, she always looks hot...

 Ashley watched him drop his pants and then sit down on the bench like it was the most casual thing in the world, Logan hasn't forgotten the way she spoke to him the other night back during Crown Jewel, Logan loved how that night turned out, winni...

... Ashley watched him drop his pants and then sit down on the bench like it was the most casual thing in the world, Logan hasn't forgotten the way she spoke to him the other night back during Crown Jewel, Logan loved how that night turned out, winning his first Major title after the crash and beating Roman Reigns it was something special not only for him and his loved ones but also the entire WWE Universe.

Ashley: What are you doing?

Logan watched her hands lift up then fall back down as she was clearly not looking to play games but Logan was, he remembers what she was like that night, she was bossy, demanding and she wasn't very respectful to the NXT Newbie she was given, sure she was looking for a quick good fuck but their more experienced at this then the guys down in Orlando, Logan's happy to be with those girls, he's happy to teach them new things that they can use when they move to the Main Roster, he's also happy to teach the Main Roster girls a lesson when they forget that he's the Alpha.

Logan: First...

Logan sighed as he stood up, Ashley just stood with one hand on her hip until she let out a small squeal when Logan put his hand around her throat and shoved her against the wall, Ashley was quick though to turn her shock into a small look of glee, her eyes glazing over as her lip got caught between her teeth, Logan loved how quick it is to control these girls, if he knew fucking them was this easy he'd have came to the WWE much sooner then 2019.