Chapter 89: Royal Party! {Part - 2}

*This Part will lead onto the Final Part... It's also a little Extreme, Gionna's going to be put through the ringer in this! Enjoy & Take Care!*

=========================

Logan's found himself with Gionna in his and Alexis' room, yes, he told the others this room's off bounds but not for Gionna, she's pretty much part of their little relationship now at this point, he brought her in here though when she told him she wanted him to fuck her properly, apparently the guys here aren't satisfying Gionna's twisted desire's, in here he has her little toy box, they bought for her at Christmas, it's filled with all kinds of kinky stuff that Gionna just loves, it's why she's in doggy right now, getting fucked, her hair being pulled with a ball gag in her mouth and nipple clamps tugging on her perky tits.

All Gionna can do is grab at the sheets and moan, her drool slipping past the gag in her mouth as her pussy leaked for her Alpha's cock pushing in and out of her as hard and fast as he wants, Logan liked she's a squirter, when their not, they can fake the orgasm, Gionna can't because you know when she's done and Logan makes sure of it, reaching his right hand around her and tugging on the clamps making her pussy throb around his cock while his left hand still pull on her hair, pulling her back into his hard thrusts.

Logan: Cum for me ~

Logan whispered into her ear, Gionna didn't need to be told again as her eyes crossed, her moans got louder, thankfully she did have the gag in or the neighbours might have knocked the door complaining about the noise, Logan moved back upright and held her hips as he fucked into her, pushing her down into the mattress and fucked her into the bed, making sure not to stop till she soaked the sheets and that's exactly what she did, her cries might have been covered by the gag but they were loud enough, also her body twitched as her legs kicked about, clearly telling Logan what he needed to know.

Logan: Good girl.

Gionna panted in the downward dog position as Logan slowed down, his cock still inside her as he leant forward and pressed a kiss to her cheek, he smiled when she didn't even seem to react, though he still hasn't cum, sure he got a couple of loads off with Kayla and Candice but he's not leaving this women till he's cam inside her at least twice, Logan however got an idea just as Gionna laid there, trying to regain her composure, he spread her ass to get a little look at her tight butthole, sometimes he whished he had multiple cocks, he doesn't, what he does have is kinky friends that would happily fuck this little slut with him.

Against his better judgement, Logan pulled out of her, she gave a cute little whine when he did making Logan chuckle, slapping her ass then pulling her hair back to see her eyes open again, he gave her a kiss on her lips as best he can, mostly getting her drool covered ball gag but she didn't care, Logan still felt her tongue try to slip passed but she couldn't get it out her mouth, with another little chuckle, Logan gave her face a couple of slaps before leaving her on the bed, back in the downward dog position, as soon as he opened the bedroom door though, the perfect duo was about to walk past.

Logan: Just the people with impeccable timing.

He smiled when seeing the naked Demi and Duncan walking past, Logan doesn't know if they were looking for a place to fuck or coming from a place they fucked, either way, he know Demi would love to fuck Gionna with him and Duncan's so horny he'd be happy just watching, although Gionna has three holes, Logan's pretty sure he can be put to used during this little play time as well.

Logan: Get in.

Demi didn't need much convincing, she's as big of a slut as Gionna is, only she tends to do the fucking more then getting fucked, Duncan wasn't going to argue either, he's a giant horn ball too, both were pleasantly surprised to see Gionna in the state she is laying on the bed looking over to them, it was clear she was trying to smile but that gage was really in there, stopping her from showing it properly.