Chapter 100: Engagement Party! {Part - 2!}

*Little longer here! Enjoy it!*

=========================

Logan, Tay and Alexis joined the rest of the party downstairs, they've had their fun and Logan was pretty happy with the way he left both girls, before people get confused, yes, Logan is 100% trying to steal Sammy's girl, he's done his part though and now only has to wait for Sammy's over jealous ass to do the rest, it could take weeks or days, either way, Logan's going to be waiting for Tay to come back in his arms really soon.

Alexis: How you feeling? Any aches?

Logan shook his head while looking around them, he didn't need his personal medication today, he knows what it is, or at least he thinks he does, it's the bumps in the ring, the roughest thing he has to deal with outside the ring is on the odd occasion he let's one of the girls take control and their riding him, other then that, he doesn't over do anything, at the gym, he does his limits, at home, he doesn't over exhort himself, so it has to be that.

Alexis: Why a pool party in the middle of February?

Logan has his right arm around her as they were both scouting for talent, Logan wants to break in as many girls as he can, he's already got Tay on the line, he doesn't need to real her in though since Sammy's going to do that for him, as soon as Sammy works out that Tay fucked him of all people, he's going to push her right back into his arm's, Logan's knows how to play all people, which is why he played this party.

Logan: Why do you think? Look around.

Alexis did as he said and looked around, from where their standing she can see all of the main living area, the open planned kitchen and the backyard where the pool is, not many people are out there and if they are, then in the hot tube, Alexis's glad she cleaned that beforehand, if they had any idea what she and Logan were doing in that thing last night they wouldn't be going under the water.

Alexis: I give up, it just looks like a Bikini party in the middle of Winter.

Logan chuckled because she's not wrong, that's actually exactly what this is but Logan's great at playing people to suit himself, it's very narcissistic, yes, but he only does it when he wants something so it's not all that bad, like earlier, he wanted Tay but didn't really want to spend hours convincing her to ditch Sammy and join his Pack, so instead, he's going to let Sammy convince her, sure it might take a little longer but who cares, in the end, Logan's the Alpha, no one else.

Logan: Exactly. There's a bunch of half naked people walking around our house, cold, drunk and looking for extra body warmth..

Alexis loved the way he could do that, things aren't black and white to Logan, he can see things that no one else can, who else would think of that, of course someone like Drew is going to be cold and wanting to warm up, not that she has to but all she'll need to do is tell him to take her upstairs and she'll get what she wants, Logan's a genius, if only getting people to sleep with you was an Olympic sport, he'd win it all.

Logan: ... Half the jobs done already. All you have to do is get them upstairs...

Logan grabbed a drink from nearby and took a sip before handing the cup off to Alexis, he was taste testing it, he doesn't know a lot of these guys or girls from the Indi scene, the last thing he wants is someone using things they shouldn't be using, then again if you bring knock out drugs to a sex party then your a goddamn moron.

Logan: ... Or downstairs.

Logan nudged Alexis and nodded over to where he was talking about, Alexis giggled as they watched Duncan being pulled into their home gym by Saraya with Pamela following them, looks like he's going to have his fun, so now it was their turn to find their next targets, Logan's not the only one hunting for new prey, Alexis has her eyes on some of the younger guys, if Logan won't let her take control no more then she needs to get this out her system with these first timers, Logan though was having easier luck because he remembered that Tay told him to look out for someone, with it being there first time to one of these and he found her...