Chapter 7

I just realized that Le'Vamuievos siblings are more intimate yata. Lol. Warning. Medyo SPG.

Chapter 7: Warmth

I entered this world with my mind intact with the idea that I'd return after fulfilling my promise to Divina and Claret. I kept convincing myself that my attraction to King Tobias was just a passing fancy— that maybe when I returned to the human world I'd forget about him.

Maybe after scamming his nine million, migrating to a different country, and starting my own business, I'd forget about this world and him.

But right now, the way I looked at him, how I unbelievably witnessed my hunger and thirst, how could I escape this fate with him?

Na para akong mamamatay sa sandaling mawala siya sa aking mga mata.

The moment I stepped into this world, I couldn't imagine myself living with them— the creatures, the laws, and even the responsibility of a leader.

Dahil sino lang ba ako para umako nang ganitong klase ng responsibilidad sa mundong hindi ko kinamulatan?

I might have appeared as someone who just accepted her fate in this foreign world, but inside me was my determination to escape.

Ngunit tila unti-unti na iyong naglalaho sa aking isipan at ang tanging laman nito'y ang lalaking pinagmamasdan akong lumuluha sa harapan niya.

I stared at my own shaking hands, my nails were sharp with King Tobias's blood on them, the hot tears were streaming down my cheeks, and the taste of his blood on my mouth felt like the first touch of water after days of thirst.

I want more, please. I want more. . .

My own voice was screaming as if it had its own tears and pain inside my mind.

I wiped my bloody mouth with my arms. "I'm sorry, I can't stop myself. What should I do? Help me. . ." I asked desperately.

Tobias' body was filled with fresh bites, his own blood, and marks of my nails on his arms and chest. I felt like a bloody murderer.

Halos hindi ko na maintindihan ang mga sinabi sa akin ni Tobias at ang tanging tinanggap lang nang isipan ko ay ang ilang salita niya. "Your little fangs will not hurt me. Never."

Nang muli akong niyakap ni Tobias at lumapat sa aking ilong ang kanyang leeg, agad ko nang natagpuan ang aking mga pangil sa kanya.

He didn't even flinch and he was calm as he gently caressed my thick bushy hair. When I pulled my fangs and looked at his face, he tilted his head to offer the other part of his neck. "Here. . ."

Yumuko akong muli at kumagat sa akin. And he was consistent with his gentle hands roaming around my back.

I already want to stop myself, but the moment his blood touched my lips, I couldn't control myself and asked for more. Sa dami nang dugo niya naglalakbay mula sa bibig ko patungo sa lalong nag-iinit kong leeg patungo sa aking dibdib, tila higit pa akong nauuhaw sa kanya na halos hindi ko na magawang tanggalin ang mga pangil ko sa leeg niya.

I could feel how my eyes glittered like a burning fire, the way my fangs wanted to mark him more, and how my thirst felt as infinite as I sucked his blood. 

Alam kong nararamdaman na iyon ni Tobias dahil tumigil na sa paggala ang kanyang dalawang kamay at bahagya nang gumalaw ang kanyang katawan.

He gasped, but he didn't push me. 

And when I thought he was about to touch me again, I noticed how he covered his own mouth to stop himself from making a sound. I felt how his heartbeat was starting to weaken.