Chapter 45

Chapter 45: Question

Tobias and I stared at each other for a moment. I already had a plan to run away and escape from him. Kasama na sa plano ko ang tuluyang ubusin ang pasensiya niya para siya na mismo ang siyang magtulak sa akin palayo.

I thought that approach would help me, but instead, the gentle Tobias, the man with the longest patience I had ever witnessed, chose violence or, let's say, he was not filtering his words and actions. Bagay na hindi niya ginagawa noon.

He might already know about my plan, and his approach was to provoke or challenge me. My fists tightly clenched against the covers of my bed as I maintained the level of my chin to meet his eyes. I felt the hammering of my chest as I witnessed how his chest heaved in front of me.

He was wrong if he was expecting that I'd cowered with those words.

Higit kong sinalubong ang mga mata niya at agad kong ibinagsak ang katawan ko sa kama, hinawakan ko na ang kasuotan ko at sinimulan ko na iyon ilililis pataas.

I was staring at the ceiling as I moved my dress up. Nang mapansin ko na hindi pa rin gumagalaw si Tobias sa pagkakatayo niya ay mas itinulak ko ang sarili ko sa gitna ng kama para magkaroon siya ng posisyon.

Both of my legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. As I pushed myself further with one leg, I suddenly felt both of his hands gripping my legs, pulling me back. With my elbows supporting me, I looked at him. Tobias was no longer standing; he was kneeling at the end of the bed. I bit my lip as Tobias pulled me closer, positioning himself between my legs, his arms wrapped around my thighs.

Shit.

"M-make it quick."

"Hmm . . ."

I covered my eyes with one of my arms and tilted my head when I felt the gentle caress of the tip of his nose. I gasped when he started kissing it, and when his tongue trailed the spot, he chose to bite, I couldn't help but move my legs.

When I felt the tip of his fangs teasingly playing with my skin, I gasped, removing my arm from my eyes and gripping the bed covers with both hands.

"Bite now, please . . ."

Hinintay ko nang kumagat si Tobias pero mukhang higit niyang gusto na mahirapan ako habang iniisip kung kailan ba siya kakagat, kaya marahan na akong bumangon at tinanaw siya sa ibaba.

"Bite. Now." I repeated, now with my fangs bared and eyes burning with him.

Tobias playfully opened his mouth, his eyes still locked with mine, his fangs an inch closer to my right thigh. I already had an urge to make an open cut on my flesh for him to bite when I heard the familiar shimmer behind us—an indication that a portal had just opened.

Still with my elbows on the bed, Tobias's open mouth and fangs between my legs, I tilted my head to see the visitor who had entered our room. It was the inverted image of Rosh, in his princely suit. His hands, initially on his waist, slowly fell as he witnessed us in a very uncomfortable position.

"Fuck. I'll just come back."

Agad kong pinagsalikop ang hita ko at mabilis akong umupo sa kama. Ganoon din si Tobias na nakatayo na nang tuwid.

"Can't you knock, Brother?"

"I am afraid I was informed that we don't use doors nowadays," sagot ni Rosh na nakatalikod sa amin. "Are you decent right now?"

"He was just about to bite!" paliwanag ko.

Napahawak si Rosh sa kanyang noo nang humarap na siya sa amin ni Tobias. "Why I think I've seen this before?"