Chapter 54

Chapter 54: Blue Tulip

All I did was close my eyes, smile a little, and allow these silly pixies to cover my body as their fluttering little wings, the glitters in the air, and the small tickles on my skin overwhelmed me.

In a moment, the pixies turned my body into a small one, with their little wand, they dressed me in a long green and touch of white long gown with a leaf-like design, green shoes, bushy hair filled with colored flowers, a necklace with a vine-like design, and rings on all my fingers. 

Since I was the only one who didn't have the wings to fly, just like how Pryor chased us, some pixies were carrying me. 

Napapaisip na ako kung saan kinukuha ng mga pixies na ito ang mga isinusuot nila sa akin. Dahil sa tuwing nagpapakita rin sila sa akin ay iba't ibang klase ng kasuotan ang suot nila.

"Do you have a budget for your costume? Does the Finance Department of this kingdom give you funds for your extravagant dresses?" I asked jokingly.

I wasn't expecting that I'd received a better reply from them since it was a joke. I knew that everything these pixies did was magic, talk of love, gossip, decorations, performances, and beauty. For sure, everything is just the wave of their little wands. 

Pero napatingala ako nang may sumagot sa kanila. "Prince Rosh gives us funds!"

"Huh? Like money for your dresses?"

"Prince Rosh provides us with expensive stones! In exchange for his wardrobe."

Hindi agad ako nakasagot. Hanggang sa ilang beses akong napatango. Bukod sa mga pixies na ito na laging magaganda ang kasuotan, may nag-iisang bampira akong napansin na kailanman ay hindi ko rin nakita na nag-ulit ng kasuotan.

While Tobias wore his usual white long linen suit with a poorly tied knot, exposing his chest— hari na parang laging malapit nang mahubaran. Rosh is an epitome of overly perfect royalty in his suit. Hindi ko yata minsan nakita na gusot o hindi ayos ang kuwelyo niya. Lahat lagi nakabutones at kung may maliliit na bato sa kasuotan niya, hindi maaaring may mawawala kahit isa.

I didn't even see him wear the same royal suit, maybe his training suit?

"Wow. Sana all, Rosh. Unlimited wardrobe," natatawang sabi ko.

"Before he had a lot of tailors responsible for his suits, but all of them ran out of ideas for the prince's outfit. And now that he discovered that we, pixies, who are in love and very dedicated to dressing up, he gave us duties to dress him up."

"Oh, kayo pala ang stylist ni Rosh."

Sabay-sabay ngumiti at tumango ang mga pixies sa akin.

It's the reason why Rosh had a good relationship with them. Kahit kasi hindi aminin sa akin ni Tobias, ramdam ko na hindi rin niya gusto ang mga pixies bilang mga kaibigan ko, bagay na pagkakasunduan nilang dalawa ni Pryor. 

Tobias never forbade me from meeting these pixies, but the moment I saw these pixies inside our study room, I knew that they were trouble.  They might have helped me during my escape from Pryor, but I had been informed why these little creatures had never been Tobias's favorite.

It was Tobias who already told me that the performances and beauty that the pixies provide in the kingdom is one of their pride, but he'd expect no other than that.

I suddenly remembered when I caught Tobias one time. It was one time that Rosh, he, and the other princes of the prophecy who volunteered to help had a quick break from all their responsibilities for the preparation of the Water Festival.

Tobias thought that I was not looking, and I wouldn't notice it, since he was too casual walking beside me, with his hands behind his back, his little smile, and few words for me. I stopped when I noticed a small flower with a different color from all the red ones on the flower bed, but when I looked over my shoulder to call him, I saw how his eyes threatened the little pixies who volunteered to join us.